New forum, same rules!

Posted by: MattJ

New forum, same rules! - 04/04/06 05:19 PM

Folks, here is long awaited Off-topic forum. Please be aware that all the same rules from the other forums apply.
This means:

* no religion
* no politics
* no racism/sexism
* no trolling

Etc.

Controversial topics will be locked or deleted at the moderator's sole discretion, so play nice. This still leaves tons of stuff to talk about, including cars, stereos, games, music, entertainment, airplanes, farm animals, etc........You get the point.

Enjoy!
Posted by: TimBlack

Re: New forum, same rules! - 04/04/06 05:44 PM

I think you should leave this forum at the top of the list... it's just otherwise noone will realise it's there for the first few weeks
Posted by: McSensei

Re: New forum, same rules! - 04/04/06 06:05 PM

TB,

"I think you should leave this forum at the top of the list... it's just otherwise noone will realise it's there for the first few weeks"

I kinda think that's the idea. I think it's placement down the bottom highlights the fact that first and foremost this is a MA website.
Another forum I use has it's off topic stuff right near the bottom. Believe me, people will find it alright.
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: New forum, same rules! - 04/04/06 11:55 PM

another use for this forum is now we have a place to throw out threads away...we could call the forum
'The Recycle Bin' !
Posted by: Taison

Re: New forum, same rules! - 04/05/06 04:32 AM

Ohoy mate! You forgot to add me as a mod! Or should I stick to the Boxing forum?

Anyway, I hope this doesn't turn into a. . . recycle bin.

-Taison out