Can you whoop a cow?

Posted by: SANCHIN31

Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 03:45 AM

I love this fight scene,though it is udderly ridiculous.

http://www.wimp.com/cowfight/

Posted by: GojuRyuboy13

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 04:13 AM

Ya, that movie is great
Posted by: Cord

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 05:17 AM

I assume the clip is from 'Kung-pow'? (It takes an age to check these things when you are on dial up). If so that is pure class

interesting fact. I used to go 'cow tipping' with the rest of my old rugby team when drunk.

This entails finding a field full of cows during hours of darkness (cows doze, maybe even sleep standing up), then you and up to 2 other strong friends (depending on size of cow) sneak within range, and shoulder charge the beast side on, making it fall over!! This enrages the aggreived bovine and you get chased down. It is very difficult to outrun an angry cow when a) blind drunk and b)giggling hystericaly.

I now neither drink, play rugby, nor tip cows, nor do i advocate any aspect of this abominable behaviour (but it was funny)
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 06:14 AM

I've done cow tipping too. Don't try it on the bull and sheep don't like to be bothered at night either!
Posted by: Kintama

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 10:35 AM

Thread closed until I can be convinced that this discussion has anything to do with Martial Arts.

thinking about how animals fight has nothing to do with Martial Arts...except maybe ALL of the Chinese fighting arts based and named after animal fighting philosophies, the Okinawan systems based on those Chinese systems, ok and maybe the Japanese arts which are based on the Okinawan styles...but other than that, thinking about how Animals fight is forbidden.

I changed my mind, thread not closed. since you have a human fighting and tipping a cow, thats ok and worthy of MA disscussion....especially in the south....of England.

mods - I think I made my case, kindly unlock the cage fight thread.... [edit] or don't.
Posted by: ChangLab

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 02:24 PM

I highly reccomend watching that movie.
Some serious martial arts moves!
like when he punches a "hole" in that guy!
Gotta love wimp low.
and Ling"weeeeeooowe"!
Posted by: ChangLab

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 02:25 PM

Quote:

sheep don't like to be bothered at night either!

no comment..
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 02:38 PM

LOL
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Can you whoop a cow? - 09/07/05 04:04 PM

Sorry, but Kintama is right. Closed until the mods discuss further.