MASTER LEVEL SHADOWBOXING DEMO

Posted by: KUNGFUNOOBIE

MASTER LEVEL SHADOWBOXING DEMO - 05/14/09 06:19 PM

HI GUYS HERE A SHORT DEMO I RECOREDED WHICH IS SHOWING THE PROPER FORM AND THE WAY OF THROWING PUNCHES

MASTER SBOXA

HOPEFULLY WILL HELP SOME OF THE INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED FIGHTERS TO IMPROVE ON THEMSELF
Posted by: Taison

Basic Level Amateur shadowboxing. - 05/14/09 09:55 PM

First of all learn to write properly.

The second point is that you seriously need to learn to punch properly. With those type of punches, good luck trying knock anything out. No proper hip movements, not enough 'whipping' motion in your jab, no proper arm alignment and most important.. there's no weight in your punches whatsoever.

~Donnie out
Posted by: Prizewriter

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOWBOXING DEMO - 05/15/09 01:20 PM

That actually made my day. I don't know if that is what you intended (I'm not quite sure how serious you are) but it made me smile.

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/15/09 03:56 PM

Quote:

First of all learn to write properly.[/QUOTE]HUH?
Quote:

The second point is that you seriously need to learn to punch properly. With those type of punches, good luck trying knock anything out. No proper hip movements, not enough 'whipping' motion in your jab, no proper arm alignment and most important.. there's no weight in your punches whatsoever.

~Donnie out

THE POINT OF PUNCHES ISNT TO KNOCK OUT ITW TO KILL OPEPLE OR INCAPACITTE THEN. MY PUNCHES WHIP AND MY HIPS MOVE BUT ITS TOO FAST FOR THE UNTRAINED EYE, MAYBE ILL PUT UP SOME SLOW MOTION VIDS AT LATER.
OF COURSE O WEIGHT IN MY PUNCHES IM PUNCHING THE AIR SILLY. PM ME TO BE EXPLAINED THE FUNDEMENTALS OF SHADOWBOXING. =0
Posted by: BrianS

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/15/09 07:19 PM

Oh! I thought you were doing a rap song without the sound.

YO!....YO!!!..Word to your grandparents, YO!!!

FO SHIZZLE YA BRA(brah) !!

But, yeah, you are really bad at punching or whatever you are trying to there dud. KUNGFUSLAYA needs instruction, FA REAL HOMIE!!

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/15/09 10:03 PM

I can't believe I'm having a discussion with a total knuckle-head.

Quote:

THE POINT OF PUNCHES ISNT TO KNOCK OUT ITW TO KILL OPEPLE OR INCAPACITTE THEN.

Good luck. You have in no way any physical resemblance to Mike Tyson in his prime, to be able generate that much amount of force to actually, KILL anyone. Sorry. I'm been in this so damn long, I actually know when I see a 'MASTER' and a complete noob. You fall into the latter category, sadly.

Quote:

MY PUNCHES WHIP AND MY HIPS MOVE BUT ITS TOO FAST FOR THE UNTRAINED EYE

The only thing I deem is untrained.. is you.

Quote:

OF COURSE O WEIGHT IN MY PUNCHES IM PUNCHING THE AIR SILLY

No, you've totally don't understand putting weight. I don't see you perform any weight shifts at all. If you don't understand this, then you've failed. In your case, it's pretty pointless to teach anything. If you don't have any weight shifts in your strikes then the option of damaging an opponent isn't available.

Quote:

PM ME TO BE EXPLAINED THE FUNDEMENTALS OF SHADOWBOXING

I would recommend against this. You have no idea what you're doing and what shadowboxing is.. at all. You don't have the proper form, the proper techniques.

My recommendation to you Slaya, go play some online game. The world's too mean, you're pretty much a noob, sorry.

~Donnie out

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/15/09 10:04 PM

Another note;

The next post to written in all caps will be deleted. I don't tolerate this type of cr@p on my forums.

~Donnie out
Posted by: BrianS

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/15/09 11:08 PM

Quote:

Another note;

The next post to written in all caps will be deleted. I don't tolerate this type of [Email]cr@p[/Email] on my forums.

~Donnie out

Now Donnie that's not fair. What if his hearing is as bad as his punching? You have to look at it from all sides.

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/16/09 01:18 AM

Brian..

You got a point!!!!

My bad.. sorry.

*repeatedly hammers himself in the grotch with a hammer*

~Donnie ouch...
Posted by: Spade

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/18/09 04:28 PM

This guy is totally winning.
Posted by: TheCrab

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/19/09 10:35 PM

this dude is hilarious

Being a human myself, I find it hard to understand how other people of the same species can be so ridiculously stupid.
but anyway.

dude your concentrating too hard on looking like rocky shadowboxing in a movie rather than doing anything properly. Pretend your actually hitting someone when you shadowbox, dont do those fast chain punches, because you wont in real life. and if you actually think you could kill/incapacitate even a small baby doing that, your either A) retarded B) retarded

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 04:15 AM

U OBS DON'T NEED TO WATCH THE REST OF MY VIDEOS MY LORD TAISON, THE OMNIPOTENT AND EVER MERCIFUL =D I SUCK COUNSTANTLY IF U WATCH CARFULY AND GENERTE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF GAS IN MY STOMACH.

V LINK

Edit: Did I not make it clear that I do not want capitalized posts in my forum? 1 more time and I'm banning left and right to my heart's content. ~ Lord Donnie Allsmite

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 08:15 AM

Yes yes,

You don't have to re-iterate how much of a loser you are. Why don't you go bully some kindergarten kid? Might prove to be too much for you, eh?

~Donnie out
Posted by: Prizewriter

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOWBOXING DEMO - 05/25/09 09:56 AM

Something else... you seem to be pretty static when you "shadow box". You are suppose to move around when you shadow box, like this (0.00 - 1.35):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRykf-5Zo8&feature=related

A rolling stone gathers no moss, or gets smacked in the chops. If you are standing in more or less the same place and not moving your body, you are going to be easy to hit. If you are just practicing punching (and not very well at that) during shadow boxing, yet keeping your body in the same place, you are not vizualizing being attacked or thinking about it. If you are not thinking about someone else hitting you back, what are you going to do when someone is in front of you, hitting you back?

I'm thinking you haven't done much in the way of sparring or fighting, as this is a really basic thing to learn. Anyone who stands still, regardless of striking discipline, is going to get hit... a lot. If you don't move around when you are "shadow boxing" when are you going to train moving around? You will fight the way you train. Its your a$$ though, so do whatever you want.
Posted by: studiogeek

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 08:18 PM

Lighten up guys,
Laugh a little......
Check his other expert level tutorials on youtube.
My favorite is the "Many Deadly Kill punch"
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7E3kKwzpY&NR=1 )
This guy is awesome!
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 08:50 PM

yeah really amazing... go to a boxing gym or something......................
Posted by: Zach_Zinn

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 09:33 PM

Lol, you guys got trolled by FIVE LETHAL KILLING PUNCH OF
DEATH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnYkw--M998&feature=channel_page

pwned.
Posted by: Spade

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 09:46 PM

Quote:

Lol, you guys got trolled by FIVE LETHAL KILLING PUNCH OF
DEATH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnYkw--M998&feature=channel_page

pwned.

Yeah, this guy really worked them over.
Posted by: TheCrab

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/25/09 10:13 PM

his profile angers the [censored] out of me

anyone else notice hes wearing ug boots in the vids as well?

THROWDOWN
Posted by: Zach_Zinn

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/26/09 01:09 AM

Most of FA.com thus far: 0 points

Troll master SBOXA: Lots of points.

Seriously guys, you are getting trolled lol.

Re: MASTER LEVEL SHADOW SLAYA - 05/26/09 02:01 AM

The following people have been banned.

1. Kungfuslaya
2. Zach_Zinn
3. BrianS
4. Dereck
5. Cord
6. Harlan (unbanned, then banned again just for fun)
7. Chris Caile
8. JKogas
9. Michael Jackson
10. The Crab
11. Spade
12. Count Dooku
13. Prizewriter
14. Vladimir Putin (for being a better judo-ka than me)

Ok, I'm satisfied now.

*Bans JasonM as a finisher*

~Donnie out