2 guys from my school

Posted by: StreetKOartist

2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 06:31 PM

Russel was talkin [censored] on rogers (there both Nick so I use last names)... so they took care of it... its not great but its a fight... Rogers (the winner) is tiny.. but he can beat some ass... here ya go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wRwywVuEoXw
Posted by: MattJ

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 07:18 PM

Idiots. They both fought like untrained girls. You morons should take some classes, and for Pete's sake, put some gloves on before you give each other some communicable disease. I'm inclined to run your IP address and forward this video to your parents and the police.

Don't post any more cr4p like this here again.
Posted by: BrianS

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 07:27 PM

You guys need training. Dumb.....
Posted by: Zach_Zinn

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 07:41 PM

Make us a more enojyable video, go to bad part of town, find the most infamous bar, get in a fight there, and post it for us;)

Or just try fighting like that against someone, anyone who has half an idea what they are doing, then post the results.

And as MattJ mentioned, wear some gear if you're gonna fight at that level of contact, you friggin' brainless dolts.

dumb kids.

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 08:01 PM

Thanks for calling me a moron.. I wasn't even there.. I just posted the video.. you cant get a communicable disease when only one of them is bleeding.. whats he gonna do give it to himself?... sorry I posted it
Posted by: Zach_Zinn

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 08:07 PM

Quote:

Thanks for calling me a moron.. I wasn't even there.. I just posted the video.. you cant get a communicable disease when only one of them is bleeding.. whats he gonna do give it to himself?... sorry I posted it

First of all, if you don't understand how someone could get a communicable disease under those circumstances you need to go take 9th grade health or whatever again.

Secondly, how do you expect people to react when you post this kind of drivel? Did you think people were gonna give an honest point by point analysis of it?

Maybe some will but to me i'm gonna call it as I see it, which is some kids trying to look tough by beating on eachother with little to no skill involved, don't expect a warm reception for this kind of thing.

Thirdly, your name is StreetKOartist, that's idiotic.

Fourthly you posted it in Boxing/Kickboxing/muay Thai.
Unfortunately we don't seem to have a subforum for "kids being dumb", but it was still an unfortunate choice.

Hey to be fair I did similar things when I was young, but it was as stupid then as it is today, some things are timeless I guess.

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 08:40 PM

get used to it... kids fight
Posted by: WhiteDragon11

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 08:48 PM

Both of your friends should learn how to fight, before trying to beat up on each other. That one in the red shirt should lower his ego before getting in a real fight, with someone that fights back. Its the infamous fight of throwing tons of unbalanced punches, on someone who cant fight back.

Listen to what Matt posted before, wear equipment.

"get used to it... kids fight"- Kids dont fight. Maybe you and your immature friends have something to prove to each other. But I dont see my friends getting in fights so that they can show other people on Youtube.

And another tip: keep beating up on each other you wont be friends for much longer.

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 09:43 PM

why do you keep referring to me... the title is 2 guys from my school... not 2 of my friends... I dont even know them... so stop talking crap about me... I never fight like that... I wear gloves, and have a purpose for fighting

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 09:57 PM

Whats your purpose of fighting?
Posted by: BrianS

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/24/08 11:06 PM

"Kids these days."
Posted by: JasonM

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 01:33 AM

Is there always a purpose to fighting? Honor, stupidity?

Dude that won if you can call it that will get his butt handed to him one day from someone who will hit back and hit hard.

Kids and their "c0ck" fights...

And friends don't fight like that. A good friend isn't a friend if yall gotta throw down like that...
Posted by: trevek

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 02:58 AM

Perhaps if you'd posted this with other comments than 'not great but it's a fight' or 'he can beat some ass' then people might not be giving you a hard time. You make out you approve and enjoy it.

Don't forget that some of the guys on this forum are professionals, LEOs, Military and a lot more experienced than this.

What did you expect them to say?

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 07:36 AM

/\ the reason I said "he can beat some ass" is because he can... hes been in like 9 fights this year (idk why)... but hes one every one of them
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 08:08 AM

doesnt mean hes good, cant view the video but from the sounds of it he was pretty bad infact...

i know a guy that has had around 30 pro muay thai bouts and lost around 25 of them, he can lay me down every time from the sheer experience and skill of the guy. he has just fought some really tough guys at top level and never really made it. Same with Ole Laursen sure hes lost to Buakaw and Souwer but he can still compete keep up with them.

9 Straight wins doesnt mean anything and from the sounds of this guy it sounds like, bad camps, bad styles, easy competition and a bad muay thai circuit.

so what camp does he train at and in what country i would like to hear... probably american... no offence to all the yanks i love ya but you guys have some really poor camps out there!
Posted by: Cord

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 08:43 AM

Tom, the video has been removed, but when this kid says 'two guys from my school' I dont think he was talking about MA school, I think it was school as in secondary education.
He posted a couple of dorks having a playground fight.

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 03:56 PM

/\ thats pretty much true
Posted by: trevek

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 04:14 PM

I think you realise now how serious folks ar on this forum, so if you don't want to be associated in the same way as these guys I think you'll be a bit more carful about what you post.

If you want some REAL stuff, try youtubing Lenny MacLean

Re: 2 guys from my school - 04/25/08 05:59 PM

From the sound of this guy, he is a jerk to pretty much everything. Whoever gets in 9 fights has an ego they should deal with personally. Letting it out on some innocent kids isnt going to help. Like Tom said, winning 9 fights doesnt mean your a good fighter. It would depend on who they were and how they fought.

And I think he meant high school. They definitely dont do martial arts by the way they fought. That guy, who has won 9 fights, has no technique, and the other guy didnt even do anything.
Posted by: Speed_Killz

Re: 2 guys from my school - 07/15/08 04:06 PM

Wow 9 fights in one year? the guy sounds like a jerk. Street fights are retarded and so are the people who partake in them. Do yourself a favor and go to a proper boxing/kickboxing/muay thai gym, meet some people who can actually kick some ass, train with them, learn to fight, learn to respect others, learn real discipline and you'll soon stop looking up to morons.

Besides the training, the mindset of a real fighter (one with nothing to prove) will help you out an incredible amount in the years to come in ways youd never expect.

My preaching may not be necessary but its worth saying over and over and...