muay thai in DC

Posted by: wauteep

muay thai in DC - 03/22/07 09:03 PM

Hey,

Up until a few months ago I had a private teacher for muay thai, but he's recovering from an accident so I'm looking for a place to just train for a few months. Anybody know of anything? I saw the Lloyd Irvin school, but it's mainly BJJ and they advertise having muay thai classes even though it's only like 3x a week at 10am (which is impossible for any working person).

Any help is appreciated.
Posted by: Shouji

Re: muay thai in DC - 03/25/07 11:21 PM

Are you serious? I'm about to join Llyod Irvin, Muay Thai is only at 10 a.m.? That sucks!
Posted by: dChun

Re: muay thai in DC - 04/18/07 04:30 PM

I go to Team Lloyd Irvin 3-4 times a week. They have muay thai classes every day. A session is usually an hour long and from Monday-Thursdays they are from 6:30-7:30 and a following class upstairs which starts at 7:45. On Fridays they start at 5:30. On Saturdays they have early morning classes at around 10:30 and a following class after that. I love doing muay thai there, I'm 15 and have been going for about a month now. Go check it out yourself, they have a 30 minute introductory class and then a free class following the introduction.

-David.