Muhammad Ali highlight vid

Posted by: MattJ

Muhammad Ali highlight vid - 04/26/06 05:22 PM

Check the master in action -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2448048699588063388&q=Muhammad+Ali&pl=true
Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: Muhammad Ali highlight vid - 04/27/06 09:14 AM

No doubt the greatest of all time. The man I try to pattern my footwork and upper body movement after and one of my personal heroes. Followed by Sugar Ray Leonard, Roy Jones Jr., and dont forget Mr Marvin Hagler. All powerful and dominating fighters in thier class but none match the man, ALI.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Muhammad Ali highlight vid - 04/27/06 01:59 PM

Gives me goosebumps watching this. i have the Ali vs Liston and rumble in the Jungle on DVD, and watch them regularly. its amazing to think that he was a rank outsider coming in to the Liston fight, then proceeded to make him look like an off balance child, its amazing. (Calzaghe was the first since this fight to make a quality oponent look that bad).
then the Rumble in the Jungle- who would volunteer to be George Foremans heavy bag for 7 rounds now, let alone in his prime? and then to be able to not only soak up the punishment, but have the guts and strength to turn on the juice when the time was right. Rocky 4 looks less far fetched on paper. Amazing.

not to hijack, but it is my British duty to remind all that Ali was given a 12 second count when knocked on his a$$ by Henry Cooper, technicaly giving his record an extra loss, but the official records are what matters I guess
Posted by: LiLJb72

Re: Muhammad Ali highlight vid - 04/27/06 06:17 PM

overrated! bom bom bom bom bom overrated!
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Muhammad Ali highlight vid - 04/27/06 07:55 PM

Quote:

overrated! bom bom bom bom bom overrated!

OH HELL NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!