GSP = crusher!

Posted by: MattJ

GSP = crusher! - 04/29/11 11:03 AM

I knew from seeing video of him hitting the bag that he had power, but........damn!

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/4/29/214...59-lbs-of-force
Posted by: Cord

Re: GSP = crusher! - 04/30/11 04:24 AM

Its a good job he does all that resistance training to slow himself down and impare his technique. Imagine what he would achieve if he gave himself the benefit of relying on push-ups and horse stance!!?? He would kill with every strike smirk
Posted by: Dereck

Re: GSP = crusher! - 04/30/11 02:02 PM

I am so EXCITED. Fullhouse tonight at my place; probably 10 or more people coming for the fights. GO GEORGE ST. PIERRE. Woo Hoo.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: GSP = crusher! - 05/01/11 10:57 PM

I love how at no point was he in any real danger from Shields, Shields didn't even come clsoe to dazing him let alone finishing him, couldn't take him down, and even with GSP having vision in only one eye.
Posted by: Mark Jordan

Re: GSP = crusher! - 05/02/11 05:56 AM

I have to give GSP a credit for fighting Shields in the remaining 3 rounds with only being able to see out of one eye.
Posted by: gojuman59

Re: GSP = crusher! - 05/02/11 11:13 AM

It just goes to show you that GSP is a man amongst the boys. He trains at such a high level, who is going to stop him?
I personally would like to see GSP and Anderson Silva do battle at what ever weight class they can get together at. Go GSP!! It would be great. GSP could retire Silva. I'd like that.