Troy Polamalu talks MMA

Posted by: MattJ

Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/18/09 03:51 PM

The Pittsburgh Steeler on MMA:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/05/18/fanhouse-talks-to-troy-polamalu/
Posted by: bo-ken

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/19/09 11:00 AM

Well coming from Steelers country this is good to hear. Troy is a very spiritual person and for being so soft spoken always has power in his words. I wish he would come to my dojo sometime haha.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/19/09 04:26 PM

HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan; have been since Terry Bradshaw wore the #12 jersey; this is my team for now and forever.

In my online football league I am a Strong Safety and I modeled him around Troy Polamalu and actually use his picture as my character.

When I read this I thought it was going to say he is going to try his hand at it. I am glad that it did not say this. I'm wondering; is there more to the article as it just seems to stop?
Posted by: Cord

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/19/09 04:39 PM

My parents are huge Steelers fans - right down to having 'terrible towels' to wave at the telly when they are playing

Polamalu is my dad's fave player, so will be linking this article for him. He will be disappointed that he is an MMA fan though, as dad is boxing through and through, he doesnt see rolling around on the floor in speedo's as a dignified way for a man to make a living. His words, not mine

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/19/09 05:21 PM

Terrible Towel, 3 hats, toque, pillow, two T-Shirts, shorts, team jacket (sideline kind), banners, Roethlisberger jersey and a Roethlisberger figurine. Much of this stuff I ordered direct from them. Am I a fan; hell yah! Your dad has good taste.

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/19/09 06:58 PM

*Baltimore-born MattJ silently places Cord and Dereck on Ignore*
Posted by: Cord

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/24/09 12:42 PM

Quote:

*Baltimore-born MattJ silently places Cord and Dereck on Ignore*

Hey!!! I am not a steelers fan!! (though out of them and the cardinals, I am glad they won the bowl)- its my parents.

I am a 24 year fan of Chicago, and my second team is the Ravens, after their moral victory over the Patriots in their 'perfect' season. Baltimore have a lot of heart, and the best uniform in the whole league.

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/24/09 05:02 PM

*MattJ silently keeps Dereck on Ignore*

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/25/09 09:18 AM

I keep hear a buzzing noise. (Dereck swats a fly)

Re: Troy Polamalu talks MMA - 05/25/09 10:30 AM