Hayabusa Gear

Posted by: alext

Hayabusa Gear - 02/09/09 01:25 PM

Hey all,

I was wondering what this community thought about this gear, as Im interested in finding out what other people wear and recommend.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Hayabusa Gear - 02/09/09 01:49 PM

Gear for what?

Re: Hayabusa Gear - 02/09/09 02:02 PM

Hayabusa Gear, shorts, gloves mainly...
Posted by: bo-ken

Re: Hayabusa Gear - 02/13/09 10:21 AM

They look nice but I haven't ever used them. I use Everlast and Twins as far as gloves go.
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: Hayabusa Gear - 02/14/09 11:23 AM

get a pair of twins will last you a lifetime

Re: Hayabusa Gear - 02/14/09 05:47 PM

Ive used Twins in the past, and although they are good, livability isnt an issue for me, Im just wondering if this gear gives any sort of fighting edge...however little that edge may be.
For example the grip on the insides of Sprawl shorts has some people convinced it is the advantage in grappling. I was wondering how people have felt about these.

I have the shorts, and they really aren't that much different. Seem alot lighter and roomier to other brands, and the velcro strap around it seems to give the shorts a really good stability around your waist...but apart from that, very little difference.

Im interested in the gloves if anyone could share some light on how they feel in them.
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: Hayabusa Gear - 02/15/09 09:21 AM

the 16oz ones in our gym are rubbish compared to a pair of twins or everlast. they seem alot bulkier and less firm than the twins.