Rampage Killer Video

Posted by: tre

Rampage Killer Video - 05/24/07 04:16 AM

This video shows how strong he is as a fighter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_WfqOUbZo

Rampage is an animal and I think he has a much better overall fighting style than anybody. Do you guys agree?
Posted by: Dauragon c mikado

Re: Rampage Killer Video - 05/24/07 04:30 AM

I personally think Fedor Emilianenko has the best over all fighting style, he can slug it out, wrestle, slam, submit, choke guys out and come back from compromising situations where most people would be finsished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG0_4oZMbEg

From what I've seen Rampage is just a Tito Otiz who slams more, like Tito if he can't slam or ground and pound you then he doesn't know what else to do and then starts head hunting.

Just my take on things

dcm
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: Rampage Killer Video - 05/24/07 08:52 AM

Im a big Jackson fan and i hope he wins but i don't know if he has had the drive to have trained as hard as Chuck for this fight. Iv always thought he was a better fighter...

I think he will be nervous for this. he was expecting a few more fights to warm up to the UFC but Dana has thrown him in the deep end and rightly so hes a great fighter with a long list wins.

Anyway both Chuck and Quinton are good guys so im not to bothered about the outcome but id love an upset by Jackson, my prediction goes to Chuck though

Re: Rampage Killer Video - 05/24/07 10:36 PM

I want Rampage to win, but I just feel Liddell's improved more than Rampage has since they last fought, and Liddell has alot of confidence/momentum. And If Chuck beats Rampage, he's got another difficult fight ahead of him. Shogun is a beast at light heavy.
Posted by: masterfoofighta

Re: Rampage Killer Video - 05/24/07 11:58 PM

For the sake of the sport I kinda want Rampage to win because he's younger and has more room to grow. If he wins and because he has more years to build on he could consolidate the light heavyweight division.

Re: Rampage Killer Video - 05/25/07 11:46 PM

If Rampage can corner Liddell (Liddell is a counter puncher, so its more than possible) then he has a good chance of winning.