Optimum training schedule

Posted by: dawson

Optimum training schedule - 03/09/07 01:15 AM

I’ve have been training 4day weeks one week and 5 days the next at three most I get 2 consecutive days rest a week is this enough.??
Posted by: diddy

Re: Optimum training schedule - 03/09/07 03:03 AM

What exactly are you training? Technique? Resistance? Cardio? Groundwork? Randoori? What work:rest ratio are you using? How long are your sessions?

How long is a piece of string?
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: Optimum training schedule - 03/09/07 01:22 PM

It's variable depending on your body type, nutrition, sleep patterns, motivation, etc.
Posted by: zanejake

Re: Optimum training schedule - 03/09/07 11:35 PM

It’s hard to say mate with overtraining cos only you know how you feel if you know what I mean. Training, diet and preparation are very much interrelated and should be considered in totality. I know a good site winyourmmafight.com which gives a Blueprint That Reveals The 3 Keys To Successful Training, Diet And Preparation For Victory In An MMA Fight!
Hope this helps.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Optimum training schedule - 03/12/07 09:27 AM

Quote:

It’s hard to say mate with overtraining cos only you know how you feel if you know what I mean. Training, diet and preparation are very much interrelated and should be considered in totality. I know a good site winyourmmafight.com which gives a Blueprint That Reveals The 3 Keys To Successful Training, Diet And Preparation For Victory In An MMA Fight!
Hope this helps.

Have deleted your clumsy advertising link fro the health and nutrition section, and will be contacting the mods here asking they to do the same. In the meantime, all members, this link gives you nothing but the chance to sign up for a $7 pyramid scheme. Please avoid.
Posted by: Fletch1

Re: Optimum training schedule - 03/23/07 12:09 AM

Thanks.