Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!!

Posted by: Alex89

Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/22/07 02:45 PM

My cousin and I just went to sign up for some BJJ/muay thai at Tristar gym, and they were filming a spike tv thing there!! So I met Rachelle Leah and Georges St-Pierre. If you guys ever see it, I'm the guy with blonde highlights who passes by St-Pierre while he's walking by. And I had the worst hair day today! lol
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/22/07 03:07 PM

Pretty cool, Alex. GSP did an interview on our local rock radio station (98 Rock in Baltimore, MD) a day or two ago. He came across as a very personable guy with a good sense of humor.
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/22/07 03:09 PM

Rachelle Leah...

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/22/07 03:12 PM

St-Pierre actually looks smaller than 5'10, but he is a big guy.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/23/07 12:02 PM

I did a GSP seminar in 2006 and was a great guy. I'm only 5'8.5" and he really wasn't that much taller plus he was toned but not overly big; at least by my account. Very personable guy and funny as hell. Back then it had not even been announced he was to fight Matt Hughes but he told us it was in the works and we all wished him well. I was hoping to get to roll with him but there wasn't enough time. Did get my picture with him though.
Posted by: schanne

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/23/07 12:14 PM

Ok ok ok ok forget all that BJJ crap.....tell us more about the wonderful Rachelle Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/23/07 03:49 PM

haha ya she was hot. I didn't speak to her cuz I was too nervous, even though i was right next to her. lol I was going to take a pic with her, but I didn't see her after.

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/23/07 05:13 PM

Come to think of it, there was a hot chick at the GSP seminar that I was at as well. Didn't catch her name but did smile at her. Where my partner and I were practicing was right by her table so you could not but notice her. I also believe GSP's wife was at the seminar ... I think.

Nice thing is you partnered up with somebody you did know. GSP started out with some excellent exercises after each which if you couldn't do them then GSP had you do 10 clapping push ups. I would say 3/4 of the people there had to do them for one or more of the exercises; I can honestly say I had to do none.

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/23/07 08:28 PM

His training sounds tough. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sign up at Tristar this month (where he trains). I found a website of the conditionign drills they do: http://www.powerathletesmag.com/pages/hardcore.htm
When I start I'll have to modify my weight lifting routine..again lol, so that I don't overtrain.

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/25/07 03:20 PM

The "Scarecrow" was one of the exercise he had us do. Another was one person was on all fours and you had to workwork your way around one way on their back and then the other then stand up then back down and repeat; all without touching the ground. Another was a person was on all fours and you laid under them and grasped on and then lifting your body off the ground and twist overtop of their body and back down for a set number which was 15 I believe. Not many could actually do it and I probably didn't explain it too well either. You needed strength and technique to perform most of the exercises. Great stuff.
Posted by: SEAL

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 02/25/07 05:27 PM

I am so jealous of you, dude. I met GSP a week or two ago and he didn't bring along the lovely Rachelle Leah Hottest woman on earth.
Posted by: Crash

Re: Just met St-Pierre and Rachelle Leah!! - 03/02/07 02:05 PM

Quote:

Rachelle Leah...

agreed!