submission wrestlingTraining partners

Posted by: guerilla856

submission wrestlingTraining partners - 02/10/07 08:50 PM

Looking for people to train with in the york county pa area
still train in maryland but it to far to train like i used went from 3to4 days a week to 1 day if i'm lucky so if anyone knows of any clubs school or people wanting to train
please let me know.possible place to rent time to train to start trainig club
Posted by: MattJ

Re: submission wrestlingTraining partners - 02/11/07 10:40 AM

Hi guerilla856.

I train BJJ at www.lfmac.com in Lancaster, PA.

A few others from this forum also train or have trained there. Not too far from York. You may want to PM Boomer, who trains MMA stuff in York.

Re: submission wrestlingTraining partners - 02/12/07 12:49 AM

Thanks man I'll check it out
Posted by: TopBiLLin85

Re: submission wrestlingTraining partners - 02/13/07 01:32 AM

I'll soon be a student of the school mentioned above.. very good place to go.. I learned alot just by sitting and watching so far.. and its only about a 25 minute drive from York City (where I am).. but since the county of York itself has no place to train jiu-jitsu (that I know of), I'd be down to join any other Yorkers for some jiu-jitsu outside of class, as long as its a low-ego atmosphere, as I havent even started yet.. I cant even call myself a beginner yet!

Re: submission wrestlingTraining partners - 02/13/07 12:20 PM

Thats cool i think i'm going to check that place out myself.I need to get back to training more so training outside of classes is cool try and get as many people as possible.Trying to get back up to 4days a week and no ego's here always things to learn no matter what the exp.