quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell

Posted by: justyouwatch

quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/21/07 07:25 PM

can't wait for Quinton to get his ass beat on the rematch. anybody who saw the fight could tell that chuck was just
tired from the previous fights. but we will see soon.
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/22/07 08:31 AM

lol yea quinton is a real push over
Posted by: MattJ

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/22/07 10:13 AM

While I have a lot of respect for Chuck, Quinton is not someone to be disregarded. Didn't Quinton beat Chuck before?
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/22/07 11:50 AM

Quintin is definitely a tough guy and won before but Chuck is on a whole new level now. Faster, stronger, more skilled, more aggressive, etc. Judging by Chuck's record he should annihilate Quinton however I dont know as I dont know what Quinton has been up to fight wise recently. One thing is for sure it will a great fight as they are very similar in style.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/22/07 03:03 PM

I wouldn't count Rampage out either as he is a tough dude, and he's fighting to feed his kids. However he lost twice to Wanderlei Silva and was dominated through the whole match. I would definitely pit Chuck against Wanderlei so "perhaps" Chuck may go through Rampage ... then again not. We will have to wait and see as they won't put Rampage right away with Chuck. Rampage even said so and I believe he will have at least 3 fights before Chuck.
Posted by: migo

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/23/07 01:47 AM

Quote:

can't wait for Quinton to get his ass beat on the rematch. anybody who saw the fight could tell that chuck was just
tired from the previous fights. but we will see soon.

Chuck had no previous fights, he was going in fresh.
Posted by: KempoBJJ6

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/24/07 08:36 PM

Similar in style? Rampage is a wrestleing based fighter who uses gnp and slams as his main way of attack Chuck is a counter punch kick boxer who avoids the ground, he has one of the best take down defences in mma the styles are almost opposite. In any case I hope chuck is ready to avenge his loss i believe he can do it.
Posted by: shaokhan79

Re: quinton jackson vs. chuck liddell - 01/27/07 02:40 PM

Quote:

Similar in style? Rampage is a wrestleing based fighter who uses gnp and slams as his main way of attack Chuck is a counter punch kick boxer who avoids the ground, he has one of the best take down defences in mma the styles are almost opposite. In any case I hope chuck is ready to avenge his loss i believe he can do it.

Actually, chuck was outclassed on the feet. I recall rampage standing and trading with chuck

That being said, chuck remains the favorite in my opinion, in view of their recent performances.