Your views...

Posted by: Alex89

Your views... - 01/17/06 05:02 PM

on the royce gracie vs. matt hughes, the loiseau vs, Franklin, and the st-pierre vs Penn fights?
Personally I'd like to see Royce Gracie win, Loiseau and Franklin is doesn't make a difference to me, because they are both good fighters. And I want St-pierre to win.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Your views... - 01/17/06 05:44 PM

You're from Montreal and you don't care if David wins? George and him are buddies and train together ... George would be saddened ... as would the rest of Montreal with your comments.

http://www.ufc.tv/index.cfm?fa=fighter.detail&pid=292

Re: Your views... - 01/17/06 05:52 PM

Lol. I do want Loiseau to win, but I put Rich Franklin because I didn't want to sound like I wanted the 2 guys from Montreal to win. lol
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Your views... - 01/17/06 06:19 PM

I like Rich Franklin but I also like David Loiseau. I don't know anything about BJ Penn but I do about George St. Pierre. I want David and George to win ... not because I'm Canadian and they are ... but because I like their fighting skills and their Martial Arts backgrounds. If they were from the United States or any other country I would still want them to win. Of course I want George to win his fight more and think he was shafted for a title match at Matt Hughes. If Rich were to win the other fight ... I could live with that ... I just don't think that Rich has fought anybody really big and on the top of their game like David. We shall see.

Re: Your views... - 01/17/06 07:15 PM

Quote:

I want David and George to win ... not because I'm Canadian and they are ... but because I like their fighting skills and their Martial Arts backgrounds. If they were from the United States or any other country I would still want them to win.

Yep, that's true. Same here.
Posted by: mean_fighter

Re: Your views... - 01/17/06 08:50 PM

I know this is a little off topic but, isnt there a place online where you can put mony on your favorite fighter?