Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight

Posted by: Neko456

Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 08/31/05 05:02 PM

Mat Hugh showed tremendous heart and technique aftre being kneed in th egrion and struk out, he also escaped 2 RNC attempts by a world class fighter. Reversed it a won the fight. What a Champ!!!

The Champed spelled it out after JT's lass lost to him, He can't even defend against a RNC. Like thats easily done when performed by a world class fighter like JT.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 08/31/05 05:27 PM

I'm not sure who John Tiggler is? Did you possible mean Frank Trig? The same Frank Trig lost who lost 2 fights against Matt Hughes to the RNC. The same Frank Trig who lost to a RNC to Canada's own Georges St. Pierre at UFC 54 just 2 weeks ago?
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 08/31/05 05:35 PM

John Tiggler, otherwise known as Frank Trigg.

-John
Posted by: Neko456

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 09/01/05 10:43 AM

Yeah Frank Trigg, thats the guy he has lost some, (I post form work and don't have sample data to cross reference) but he is still a world class fighter wouldn't you say. I don't know anybody that fights MMA that hasn't lost 1 fight most of the time its 4 or 5 losses, pending how often they fight. In these type events if you are caught cold its hard to recover.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 09/01/05 04:29 PM

Frank Trig is a mouthy guy and the UFC and a lot of fans like him. World class fighter ... I can't say for sure but I'm sure he knows his stuff ... with the exception of how not to put yourself in the position to be RNC'd. Matt Hughes just has his number ... as does St. Pierre.

Trig is in good shape and I personally would like him to win the next fight ... that would be good for controversy.

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 09/01/05 08:30 PM

Trigg is a excellent fighter that has simply had to face some OUTSTANDING fighters.

I'd like to see him back, as well as Matt Lindland. It's unfortunate that Dana White doesn't want Rich Franklin to lose (to Lindland).

-John
Posted by: dynacker

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 09/04/05 06:08 AM

I personally do not believe Lindland is the one to take Rich Franklin down. He doesn't have a decent enough striking game in my opinion. Your mind gives up before your body, matt just did not give up.

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 09/04/05 08:26 AM

We'll never know NOW will we?!

-John
Posted by: BigRod

Re: Mat Hugh Vs. John Tiggler fight - 09/04/05 06:52 PM

First Trigg needs to learn how to defend the RNC.