Kwong Sai Jook Lum Ting Sing Chi Kung

Posted by: lymorkiew45

Kwong Sai Jook Lum Ting Sing Chi Kung - 11/26/08 06:58 PM

Hello, I'm new to this forum, there are thousands of Chi Kung sets, but Ting Sing Chi Kung is quite simple, it has 6 intricate, but basic movements, and they are to lift, sink, open, close, forward, and backward, it also contains the five directions of Sun, Moon, Heaven, Earth, and where you are in the moment, and the five elements, and it covers all three gates, of high, middle, and low and it also trains how to move from heal to toe, and from instep to the blade of the foot. The main feature is learning how to use controlled tension, and relaxation together, coordinated by the breath, and the mind. I practice this set as a relaxation exercise, it has given me the ability to control my body, mind, and breath, but ultimately it has taught me how to relax, not just my body, but my mind, and my breathing together, and it is also said that this Chi Kung is the heart of the SPM, and it's as simple, as it is effective. I train Lung Ying, but this set I learned awhile back has improved my exertion of the short powers, but it has also given me ample control of my movements, and Lung Ying has a lot of similarities to SPM, they are just variations of eachother, does anyone lelse have anymore info on this highly secret set of Chi Kung of the SPM system...thanks...

Here is the link to the set: http://www.kung-fu.co.il/english/article_5_jook_lum_temple_qigong-_ting_sing_chi/
Posted by: futsaowingchun

Re: Kwong Sai Jook Lum Ting Sing Chi Kung - 12/23/08 11:23 PM

Looks interesting... thanks for the link..