How is Wing Chun used in combination with Bak Mei?

Posted by: SLW

How is Wing Chun used in combination with Bak Mei? - 03/31/08 02:42 AM

There is a master named Edmund Chong who has posted some Youtube videos which explain how he uses Bak Mei moves and theories to improve Wing Chun techniques and vice versa.How is that done?Any bak mei/white eyebrow practitioners here who can tell me of the similarities between the two arts as well as the differences and how they compliment each other?

All the info i have on white eyebrow is that the steps are based on the tiger and the leopard paw punch is used.
Posted by: jude33

Re: How is Wing Chun used in combination with Bak Mei? - 04/10/08 06:21 PM

Quote:

There is a master named Edmund Chong who has posted some Youtube videos which explain how he uses Bak Mei moves and theories to improve Wing Chun techniques and vice versa.How is that done?Any bak mei/white eyebrow practitioners here who can tell me of the similarities between the two arts as well as the differences and how they compliment each other?

All the info i have on white eyebrow is that the steps are based on the tiger and the leopard paw punch is used.

I havent studied much of the chinese arts other than in the main observation. If you could direct me to the link?

And does any body have an answer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0iXViq9bW8

Or is that the link you mean?

Jude