Wushu demo?

Posted by: MattJ

Wushu demo? - 04/18/06 11:00 AM

I put the question mark in because this almost seemed like more of a TKD demo. The girl in this vid has incredible leg control.

http://www.brainblog.de/movie/karateshow.wmv
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/18/06 11:25 AM

I swear I have seen that same girl doing almost exactly the same routine except she was in a gi it was labelled TKD! Definately looks like TKD.
Posted by: ashe_higgs

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/18/06 11:41 AM

i'd take her out on a date.

i agree, i've seen her or her twin do this demo in a gi. tis looks like it was done for tv and so maybe the producers thought she would look better in jammies?
Posted by: GungFuTy

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/18/06 04:06 PM

Definatly TKD. The strength she must have in her legs to do that vertical leg lift. Crazy
Posted by: b4gu4

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/19/06 02:42 AM

No kidding did you see the size of her feet?... lol
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/19/06 07:45 AM

Much more TKD, too slow for wushu.

Here is a wushu spear form.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5525394376073385913&q=wushu&pl=true
Posted by: White_Fox

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/22/06 03:46 PM

fisherman cool vid!
Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/24/06 03:04 PM

The first video posted by Matt is TKD. That is Chloe Bruce. She is a TKD stylist and the movements she is doing are TKD. She has done that same form in many tournaments and place high, if not won, when she has performed it. The initail kick she does is supposed to be her own creation called a scorpion kick where she actually turns her hips and upper body in opposite directions to kick over her own head. Quite an impressive display of flexibility abd control.

Scottie
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/24/06 05:24 PM

Quote:

. The initail kick she does is supposed to be her own creation called a scorpion kick where she actually turns her hips and upper body in opposite directions to kick over her own head. Quite an impressive display of flexibility abd control.

Scottie

I dont think so, its part of Scorpion Shaolin Form.
Posted by: wristtwister

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/24/06 07:08 PM

My question is "who disconnected all her bones?"

Definitely not a kata for old fat men...

Posted by: 1neikoot

Re: Wushu demo? - 04/26/06 11:31 AM

Nice "Demonstration"