Kung-Fu or WuShu in ISRAEL?

Posted by: AiKiDo_Eldar

Kung-Fu or WuShu in ISRAEL? - 12/05/05 09:40 AM

hi, I Kinda live in Israel , so i kinda want to ask if some of u know some Dojo of Kung-Fu or Wushu in Israel. (:

i'm kind of learning AiKiDo right now , but i wanna try kung-fu or Wushu and i dunno if i should two.....
Posted by: ShikataGaNai

Re: Kung-Fu or WuShu in ISRAEL? - 12/05/05 02:59 PM

How do you "kinda" live in Israel?
Posted by: Taison

Re: Kung-Fu or WuShu in ISRAEL? - 12/05/05 11:38 PM

Quote:

Either you live in Israel, or you don't. You don't have the inbetween. Although you're able to move back and forth you can't be in two places at the same time, unless! you found a way to defy physics and the very nature of the universe.

I would happily help in this subject but the website I used to find dojos in the world got shut down, so I think you may have to ask the admins if they can help.

Try google it.

But, why study Aikido or Wushu when you can study KM? You're living in Israel, I know lots of people on this forum who'd like to study KM in Israel. It's like the "Shaolinn Temple" of Krav Maga.

-Taison out
Posted by: funstick5000

Re: Kung-Fu or WuShu in ISRAEL? - 12/10/05 10:12 PM

wushu is a style kung fu, you don't just learn kung fu - you learn a specific style of kung fu.

i don't see hwo being in isreal could be a factor in anything - but saying that i don't know your circumstances. if you feel threatened and need to learn how to defend yourself go and learn krav maga as its one of the best styles for it, specifically made for it in fact, and its right on your doorstep. if you want to learn how to do jumping twisty kicks with a backflip then go learn wushu.