Top 5

Posted by: roniwankan

Top 5 - 11/03/05 02:12 PM

I'm sorry if this was already done, but these are my Top 5 reasons why I practice Karate based on my satiric friend's questions: why do you practice it? What is the future on Karate?
Opinions and other Tops are wellcome, humor is allowed, I meant positive humor, ok?

Top 5 - when some of your friends know you practice karate, they can not resist to make jokes and the most famous is the "gay Kiai": Yiiaaaahhh!!! Is not a pleasure to us see those idiots making themselves a joke?

Top 4 - Practicing it makes you different to the mass. Nowadays, being different is not a bad thing, but a quality that marks our personality that is so rare to people.

Top 3 - While people pass their lives looking for reasons to theirs, we just live. And they look for them outside and in material things, while we find it inside us, because we know - at least, should know - GIJUTSU YORI SHINJUTSU: Spirit is more important.

Top 2 - Popular people have their restricted clubs adn societies and they think this is "cool". But I prefer to belong to an Art of Sport, Fight, Self-defense and Way of Life. And the "coolest" is our restricted greeting: OSS. I love this sound, mainly when I prolong the 's': OOUUSSSSSSSS!!!

Top 1 - We do not use symbols neither uniforms, we wear Gi's. We do not follow tendences, we make our rules - many times based on Bushido - . We are not common people, we are warriors. Our souls do not bright, they burn. It means we are SAMURAIS!
Posted by: Kintama

Re: Top 5 - 11/03/05 02:41 PM

I think I've mentioned this before, but I really can't come up with a more accurate way to describe the top 5 reasons other than these three: the Fame, the Fortune and the Women.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: Top 5 - 11/03/05 04:56 PM

I'm not a samurai,but you should see me in my gi! That's why I train,because I'm hott in a gi.

"Dang gerl...look at that sweet bald guy in the pajamas...DAYAAMMMMM!!!!!"

Kin, send me a woman.
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: Top 5 - 11/03/05 05:17 PM

Quote:

I think I've mentioned this before, but I really can't come up with a more accurate way to describe the top 5 reasons other than these three: the Fame, the Fortune and the Women.

Me too
Sharon
Posted by: Kintama

Re: Top 5 - 11/03/05 06:10 PM

{kintama rummeges in his closet to find a couple of spares... finds nothing but skeletons}

ok...well, since wadowoman and sanchin were not very specific in their request:
For Sharon: http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/ugly2.jpg
For Sanchin: http://www.txroadrunners.com/images/pics/funny5/UglyManOrWomen.jpg
Have at it!