International Competition Footage Available FREE

Posted by: znra251

International Competition Footage Available FREE - 08/27/05 01:47 PM

On www.karateonline.org you can see footage of internation karate competitions for free. Watch Mottram perform unsu or Junior Lefevre's Kanku sho. Check it out.

Also, JKA footage and videos of Sensei Kanazawa performing all 26 shotokan kata

www.karateonline.org

Re: International Competition Footage Available FREE - 08/29/05 08:14 PM

Just to let everyone know we are now placing goju-ryu kata videos online, anyone inerested check them out at www.karateonline.org

any feedback from goju-ryu people about what the site needs is more than welcome

many thanks

gary

www.karateonline.org

Update - 09/01/05 07:01 AM

Team Kata footage is now available online. Watch team italy perform unsu, or team kanku sho and empi from the belgian national championships

www.karateonline.org

Anyone with some good footage of goju-ryu kata from competition that is willing to share please let me know, i have only managed to find footage of Anan so far, and i know its not a goju-ryu kata, merely performed by a goju-ryu competitor

many thanks

gary

www.karateonline.org
Posted by: davekugb

debate - 09/03/05 01:58 PM

i've watched the videos, loads of them!!! must say that although Jonathan Mottram's unsu is technicaly amazing and very well performed i felt Junior Lefevre makes his katas, unsu, empi and kanku-sho lool like he's both fighting and moving gracefully

so i'd like to start a little debate.

Mottram's unsu or Juniors? Follow the links to kata then unsu and their both their.

you decide

Dave