MA schools up the yin yang

Posted by: Lex

MA schools up the yin yang - 07/15/05 02:51 AM

Yo, ive posted a few times and so i dont get the experience question, i've studdied for a about to 8 years in shorin-ryu matsumura seito down through the hohen soken, fusi kisie, lineage. i live in so cal and there more mc dojos than i can count. i was wondering if anyone else ahs the same problem with dojos everywhere and black belts on every corner. btw im a ni-dan if it matters to anyone.
Posted by: JohnL

Re: MA schools up the yin yang - 07/15/05 08:25 AM

So there are dojo's everywhere. Why is that your problem. If you've found a good place to train, Great. Having other paces around shouldn't affect you.

So what if there are black belts on every corner. What's it got to do with you?

And no, you being a nidan doesn't matter to anyone on this forum.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: MA schools up the yin yang - 07/15/05 08:47 PM

I have to agree with JohnL here.What difference does it make,really? Some people earn their rank and some don't. So what?
Posted by: medulanet

Re: MA schools up the yin yang - 07/15/05 09:06 PM

Lets stay on topic. That other stuff can be pm'ed. Thanks.
Posted by: hedkikr

Re: MA schools up the yin yang - 07/16/05 06:00 PM

How about the Tiger's dojo on the corner? McDojo or not? I'm in OC too & a few years ago, I started a karate program for the city Recreation Dpt. but after a year w/ minimal sign-ups, I called it a day.
Posted by: Lex

Re: MA schools up the yin yang - 07/17/05 10:41 PM

from what i hear about tiger, i assume u mean tiger yang and if not then ignore this, but i hear that he knows his stuff but doesnt teach. and the people that do teach are sub par.