Intro

Posted by: CombatJester

Intro - 07/08/06 11:10 PM

Hey all, just thought I would introduce myself to the forums. Love the site somewhat of a lurker especially in the KM section, RangerG has helped me make a few descisions on where and how to train. Well i suppose thats it, thanks for reading.

Tim
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Intro - 07/09/06 11:32 AM

Tim,

Welcome and I hope you enjoy. Ranger is a great person and I look forward to training with him in August. If you are local, we are having an east coast get together in New Jersey. Check this out:

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/15859096/an/0/page/0#15859096
Posted by: Dedicated1

Re: Intro - 07/09/06 03:53 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Re: Intro - 07/09/06 05:49 PM

Thanks for the responses gents. Would lvoe to come but unforunately i live in colorado, little ways away. Thank you kindly nonetheless

Tim
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Intro - 07/17/06 08:55 PM

Quote:

Hey all, just thought I would introduce myself to the forums. Love the site somewhat of a lurker especially in the KM section, RangerG has helped me make a few descisions on where and how to train. Well i suppose thats it, thanks for reading.

Tim

Ummm...glad I could help!

*Ranger wanders off wondering what he did right....dang dementia... *

Re: Intro - 07/21/06 10:35 PM

Lol, RangerG your post actually made me spit out the soda i was drinking, the emote at the end, what i meant was alot of your posts were straight and direct, and basically no nonsense.

so again thanks

Tim