RangerG?

Posted by: Stormdragon

RangerG? - 05/16/06 11:27 PM

What happend to RangerG?
Posted by: JasonM

Re: RangerG? - 05/17/06 07:27 AM

Ranger is still around, he just had to attend to other things.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: RangerG? - 05/20/06 05:24 PM

I have been very sick for a few weeks now. It's been difficult to muster the strength to go to work. Major chest/lung infection, sinus infection, and some bad side effects from the antibiotics. Ended up at the ER once, and almost got admitted one other time.

I go to the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday to see if my elbow is messed up or just old age. That will tell me the direction my training is going to take.

I miss my fellow students and practice...it's just killing me.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: RangerG? - 05/21/06 03:15 PM

Sorry to hear that Ranger, get better soon ok.
Posted by: Raul Perez

Re: RangerG? - 05/21/06 09:01 PM

Ranger,

Sorry you are in bad shape right now. Hope you feel better soon man!

Raul
Posted by: bo-ken

Re: RangerG? - 05/21/06 10:37 PM

Yeah I was wondering where you were myself. I missed talking to you I hope you feel better soon.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: RangerG? - 05/26/06 04:27 PM

Looks like I have turned the corner, and returned to training on Thursday night. I did a lot better than I thought. I had been walking almost every day and doing some isometric stuff to at least keep even... now it is time to slowly ramp up and get back into my old self, with one change, I am going to resist the urge to overtrain.. I am not 20-30 years old anymore, and I need to keep that in mind.

Thanks for all the well wishes and PM's. Nice to know I was not a faded memory..
Posted by: JasonM

Re: RangerG? - 05/26/06 07:47 PM

Excellent news ranger. Glad to have you back here and at training...:) Now i can plan my visit up there to train with ya...:)