What have you learned ?

Posted by: Dedicated1

What have you learned ? - 04/09/06 08:13 PM

I am curious as to what every one has been training on this past week? What are some new things you've learned? Just curious..........
Posted by: RangerG

Re: What have you learned ? - 04/09/06 08:39 PM

Refining my weapons disarms. This is the part of Krav I love the most. I missed the Thursday kicking review class.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: What have you learned ? - 04/09/06 08:56 PM

Nothing special for me. I am actually glad this past week is over, because I can now train M,T,W,TH where before last week I was in classes T and Th..:) Now we can get dirty..:)

Also, I am looking forward to Monday. Our main instructor has been gone all last week and doing training in LA. I believe he was take an instructor certification but not sure. I bet he will be showing us all kinds of cool stuff..
Posted by: stvb7

Re: What have you learned ? - 04/10/06 04:28 PM

I learned the defenses for hair pulls from the front, side, and behind. I think it is a level 3 technique (I'm only level 2), but I'm glad they threw it in early. I think I'm more likely to have my pony tail grabbed than I am to have some of the other situations happen, so I'm really happy to have learned this!
Posted by: JasonM

Re: What have you learned ? - 04/10/06 09:00 PM

and it is times like that I am glad I am clean shaven..:) Nothing to grab and one less problem I have to worry about defending...
Posted by: tuxette

Re: What have you learned ? - 04/11/06 04:14 AM

I've been in Vienna this past week (i.e. no training). I've learned that sitting on your ass drinking good beer and eating good pastries makes your belly very big. I'm just wondering when I'll get the "so when are you due" obnoxiousness haha...

Looking forward to training tonight!