New Co-Mod!

Posted by: MattJ

New Co-Mod! - 04/08/06 11:52 AM

Folks -

I have asked Dedicated1 to help out in the Krav forum, and he has accepted. RangerG will be transitioning out of the mod position here soon. I'm sure that Dedicated1 will maintain the high standards that RangerG set for this forum.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: New Co-Mod! - 04/08/06 12:36 PM

Excellent decision and congrats dedicated1...
Posted by: Dedicated1

Re: New Co-Mod! - 04/08/06 06:07 PM

Thank you! I will continue with the way RangerG has things running. The forum is a great place for all to exchange information and experiences and I want to keep it that way. I will also follow closly to the rules set by RangerG, respect for all MA's, no arguing or bashing. We can have debates, but think before you type. We should all strive to keep this forum growing.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: New Co-Mod! - 05/06/06 11:02 PM

Folks, with RangerG transitioning out of mod status here on the KM forum, I have asked MrMoyer to help out as well. He is a long term member here, and I'm sure he will do justice to the high standards already demonstrated here.

Re: New Co-Mod! - 05/07/06 08:30 PM

I would like to thank Ranger for recommending me and for Matt's approval. I am sad to see Ranger step down.

A little bit about me...

I have been in MA for about 15 years now...I started in Kung Fu for about 4 years and due to my sifu's moving I was in limbo and had no where to train. I then migrated to Karate at the age of 18 and reached shodan in that style. That was after 6 years or so....Then again, life takes over and I enlisted in the army and was away from training for several years. I would dabble off and on with fellow soldiers, but nothing formal. I finally settled down in VA and thought to give Krav a try. I have been doing Krav for about 5 months now, and even though I am new to Krav, my past Karate experience has helped tremendously.

I plan to do my best to assist dedicated with managing the krav forum. I am proud to be a mod and look forward to future debates and discussions.
Posted by: harlan

Re: New Co-Mod! - 05/08/06 12:18 PM

Welcome aboard!
Posted by: Hisham

Re: New Co-Mod! - 05/16/06 07:32 AM

Hi everybody,
I thought I will be the only karateka in this forum. But I see I have a fellow karateka Mr Moyer. I just wanted to wish everybody and this forum to be seccessful and flurish. Also, wanted to make a point that Martial Artists goes through phases throughout his journy. When I 1st started I wanted to learn how to fight and be like bruse lee. THen I was getting myself in to sport karate and tournaments. Since I am a family man, and some married ppl knowwhat I mean . Now I found out that there is much more into Martial Arts then just to compete and win meddils. So thats how I spembled into this KM. I really like the way KM handles things and it has always been an eye opener for me to help me in my Karate.

Well, I have to get backto work. and catchup with U all laters.

Re: New Co-Mod! - 05/16/06 09:49 AM

Welcome! and enjoy the ride.