Fighting Arts get together in NJ

Posted by: RangerG

Fighting Arts get together in NJ - 02/26/06 07:00 PM

This was an awesome get together. I wish everyone in this forum could have attended. I was given time to demonstrate the handgun and some of the knife disarms, and for once...I got em all right! Everyone seemed to enjoy them, so I guess my part was a success.

I hope that we might get a Krav get together, or at least have some of you attend the next big get together...I hate being the Lone Krav Ranger...
Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Re: Figghting Arts get together in NJ - 02/26/06 07:18 PM

I'm in!
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Fighting Arts get together in NJ - 02/26/06 08:53 PM

I hope I can make the next big meet, or at least Krav one. Love to see how others train.
Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Re: Fighting Arts get together in NJ - 02/26/06 08:58 PM

You better, it was a blast! Next time if your boss asks you to work again on another get together, do this to him !
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Fighting Arts get together in NJ - 02/27/06 06:06 AM

ya know what the bad thing is. My boss is also my best friend and Krav Maga partner..lol I was hoping he would go, but I think he felt a little intimidated, since he is pretty new to the game. I tried to explain that these guys are great and it doesn't matter your skill set. I mean, it took my buddy a while to finally visit a Krav school, but once he did, he was in love..:) And, it could have been any school, it just so happened that our Krav School was close.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Figghting Arts get together in NJ - 02/27/06 12:03 PM

Quote:

I'm in!

Yea...and bring your brother. I want a grappling rematch...
Posted by: Raul Perez

Re: Figghting Arts get together in NJ - 03/09/06 06:51 PM

<sniff sniff>

Yummy me smell weapons defense training