Bullshido.com is full of BS

Posted by: Stormdragon

Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/02/06 06:47 PM

I was curuious about what they had to say about krav on bullshido.com furums, and i found that all they do(litereally) is art bash, and wine and complain about every MA system around. The reason i posted this here tho, is because the two posts on krav that i saw had only crap to say about it, and one fellow tried to point out all the flaws, particularly with the gun defenses, can one of you guys go on, look those posts up and tell me what you think, i find this a bit troubling. It seems like most of thiose guys are uneducated pricks but i'd like to see what you all have to say. Oh and one guy was complaining about FA.com.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/02/06 06:53 PM

There are a few folks over there who have been banned from here for acting like idiots and trolls. I stay away from BS.com. The place is infected with posturing pubescent boys..
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/02/06 06:58 PM

Yeah, that's what i figured, just avoid that worthless site, I see why some of those guys were banned.
Posted by: Plantman

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/03/06 08:31 AM

I checked it out once and came to the same conclusion.

Everything is worth bashing to them and they love to do it.
Posted by: Eveal

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/03/06 09:00 AM

The name is what disturbs me. Everytime I see it, I think BullSh*#do LOL! They can't be serious.
Posted by: harlan

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/03/06 09:07 AM

It's considered rude to talk about others...and I extend it to forum bashing; it's bad form to discuss another forum here.

Now that your opinion has been aired...maybe the thread should be closed.
Posted by: csinca

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/07/06 03:03 AM

Through Bullshido I've met a number of MAs in my area that turned out to be good guys and skilled practitioners. Though the site does tend to be pretty harsh and a bit opinionated.

If you are practicing KM (or any art) and you are getting what you want out of it, then you shouldn't really care what a bunch of guys on the internet say.

Chris
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: Bullshido.com is full of BS - 02/07/06 04:21 PM

there are good and bad everywhere.