Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly?

Posted by: johnjohn

Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 10/23/05 04:59 PM

I'm checking out some martial arts schools in the philly area. I have a couple of questions about the school in south philly:

-How much does it cost?
-Do they make you sign a contract? How long?
-What is the schedule?

Info on any or all of these questions would be appreciated if anyone knows. I tried to ask them, but they wouldn't discuss any of these things over the phone or email.

Thanks,
John
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 10/23/05 07:41 PM

Show up in person, watch a class, and ask your questions. You can usualy take a free class. I know many of the instructors, and they are first rate as is Ernie. I have no idea what his price structure is as I train in Thorndale.
Posted by: umsangil

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 10/24/05 08:05 PM

I go to KM Philly. Go to the introductory class, theyll answer all your questions. The instructors really know their stuff and the students are serious about learning. Feel free to message me if you like.
Posted by: jschili

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 02/11/07 09:00 PM

I looked into training with Ernie as a few friends and family members had in the past. Unfortunately the Philly school is now closed but Ernie has places opened in Gulph Mills and Kennet Square. I took a dry run out there but found it to be a bit too far for me. I currently train at Israeli Krav Maga in Hamilton Twp (Mercer County, NJ) under David Kahn and am more than happy with what is offered there.
Posted by: infantryldr

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 05/11/07 10:55 AM

I am trying to find a place to train in South Eastern PA. I live up toward Pottstown. Right now i am aware of a place in Conshohoken and Glen Mills. Thanks.
Posted by: Dedicated1

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 05/12/07 08:23 AM

I teach Krav in Downingtown, Pa.
Posted by: infantryldr

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 05/12/07 09:14 PM

I was wondering if there was still a school in Berwyn Pa. The various internet sites says there is, but the phone number has been disconnected. Thanks.
Posted by: Dedicated1

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 05/13/07 12:31 AM

I used to teach there for a while to help out the owner when the old Instructor left. To answer your question that school is closed down.
Posted by: KMX

Re: Anyone go to Krav Maga Philly? - 05/18/07 10:40 AM

here are directions to Israeli Krav Maga in Hamilton.
http://www.israelikrav.com/facility.html