Just a quick note...

Posted by: RangerG

Just a quick note... - 10/16/05 09:25 PM

I am very happy to see the number of folks from around the world and varying experience posting in this forum. Regardless if you are Krav, FIGHT or any of the other self defense systems out there, the tone and level of respect has exceeded my expectations.

I invite you all to continue to respond to those threads that interest you, as well as to start new ones with regard to your system of training, or to discuss a particular disarm, takedown or whatever trips your trigger.

I know the wheelchair thread caused me to take a step back and look at how I would handle this challenge. How many of us could defend ourselves in pitch dark? Are our senses what we think they are...do we test them?

Like anything else in life, the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

RangerG
Posted by: ShikataGaNai

Re: Just a quick note... - 10/16/05 09:34 PM

well said, ranger. thank you for moderating such a mature, supportive and respectful forum.
Posted by: Tolyn1007

Re: Just a quick note... - 10/17/05 02:59 PM

Very well said sir.

Like you, the question regarding the wheelchair forced me to tackle a problem from another angle and really look at what advantages and disadvantages KM might offer him. I also started playing to what if game.

I enjoy this forum and I'm glad to see how many people are involved in the discussions.