Work Out

Posted by: Ronindiver

Work Out - 08/26/05 03:22 PM

Hi:

Do any of you have a good workout?
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Work Out - 08/26/05 05:59 PM

Are you talking about class/dojo workout, or what I do at home?
Posted by: umsangil

Re: Work Out - 08/26/05 06:32 PM

Inside class we just train. Outside of class I jump rope, stretch (this might help Stretching and flexibility ), follow a body weight exercise program every other day because I cant afford a gym (try this site Body by fish ) and I train what to do if Im attacked in certain situations (like visualize it in my head and use what I learned in class). Hopefully this helps. Good luck.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Work Out - 08/27/05 08:15 AM

Well..I'll give you the home edition.

I have a ton of professional gym equipment in my home. I lift weights three times a week. I concentrate on pecks, biceps and triceps. I work most other muscle groups to a somewhat lesser extent. I also work on the heavy bag at least two to three times a week. I do both left and right fighting stance..and kicks from both stances. I find the ability to switch throws my sparing partners off... I also run 5 and 10k road and trail races, backpack and ride bicycle. Every morning I do around 500 crunches and 200 pushups, with the exception of Sunday. When I was training for the Rutten/Couture seminar, I was doing 500 pushups and 1000 crunches a day. I'm in better shape now, than when I was in the Army 33 years ago.
Posted by: CHOPPA23

Re: Work Out - 08/27/05 11:21 AM

Wow ranger that sounds like a great workout but when do you find the time? I wish i had that much time to devote to training.
Posted by: chicago50

Re: Work Out - 11/09/05 11:07 PM

I ordered Body by Fish from scrapper's web site but no product. it is now 11/9/05 and I ordered the product in April of 2005. I believe he use to send the product but now NO. He is a total rip off cause he is not sending the product any more and just keeping the money.

just use his free workouts on his web site. I'm sure his mod 1 workouts would have been good...

Don't buy Body by Fish!!!

George