Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio?

Posted by: Mikhah

Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio? - 07/08/05 09:25 AM

i'm looking for a Krav Maga teacher in Dayton Ohio or somewhere within driving distance. i have a lot of background in some other martial arts, Kuo Shu/Wu Shu, T'ai Ji and some Kali. i am looking to learn Krav Maga, not to flirt with it, so i want to find a real instructor, not just some guy who knows a little about it. Thank you in advance.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio? - 07/08/05 03:30 PM

http://www.kravmaga.com/ohio.asp

Click on the link. Hope this helps!
Posted by: hazcat

Re: Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio? - 06/03/07 06:50 PM

Did you ever find a KM class in south-west ohio? I don't seem to be having any luck in finding an instructor or class near Dayton, either.
Posted by: Dayton Krav Maga

Re: Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio? - 01/09/11 12:21 PM

Starting February 2, 2011 Krav Maga self defense classes will be held at the Prairies Child and Youth Program Complex. This building is located at 156 Spinning Road, Dayton OH 45431.

Youth Class will be from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Adult Class will be from 7:00 pm -8:00 pm

For more info visit www.DaytonKravMaga.com

Re: Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio? - 02/11/11 11:36 AM

New Start date for Dayton Krav Maga Classes! Starting March 2, 2011 Krav Maga self defense classes will be held at the Dayton Jewish Community Center, located at 525 Versailles Dr Dayton, OH 45459. Adult Class will be from 7:00 pm -8:00 pm.

Re: Krav Maga in Dayton Ohio? - 11/18/11 03:11 PM

Dayton Krav Maga is proud to welcome Krav Maga and Security Expert Moshe Katz directly from Israel to the Dayton area for a one day Krav Maga Seminar. Mr. Katz is the founder and head instructor of Israeli Krav International headquarter in Maaleh Adumim, Israel. Moshe Katz is known for his unsurpassed ability to help anyone learn to defend themselves in a very short period of time. He is an 18+ year veteran of Israeli Krav Maga. His teaching style is known to be very relaxed and conducive to learning, but his skill and ability to pass on knowledge remain unmatched anywhere. During this seminar Moshe Katz will be sharing authentic Krav Maga from the country where it originated from.

www.daytonkravmaga.com/IKI%20Seminar.html