WHAT? - 05/06/05 06:39 PM

Theres a krav Maga forum but not a Kung fu or Karate Forum
Posted by: imcrazy

Re: WHAT? - 05/06/05 08:50 PM

Well there is a Karate forum now!

But we still need a Kung fu/Gung fu section ***hint hint***
Posted by: jaret345

Re: WHAT? - 05/06/05 10:50 PM

kung fu woulf obviously go under the martial arts forum, you don't need a separate forum for that, besides krav maga is different then all those martial arts, it is better for defending urself and getting to the point, i personally would rather train in krav maga anyday compared to all those other martial arts

Re: WHAT? - 05/06/05 11:04 PM

Quote:

kung fu woulf obviously go under the martial arts forum, you don't need a separate forum for that,

Actually yes we do. Kung fu/Gung fu in itself is massive.

Quote:

besides krav maga is different then all those martial arts,

Yes and so is every other martial art out there. No 2 martial arts are the same, some may be similar but they are still different.

Quote:

it is better for defending urself and getting to the point

Read the other million posts on this, NO martial art is best! If you personally believe this that is fine, but please don't act like it is a fact.

Quote:

i personally would rather train in krav maga anyday compared to all those other martial arts

That is quite a narrow-minded statement my friend. Hey if you personally like Krav Maga no problem, thats fine with me. But please do not go around making it seem like the best martial art. There are none.

This was not meant as a personal attack to you or anybody who takes Krav Maga. This was simply a question that was made b/c there are probably alot of kung fu/Gung fu practitioners on this forum and it would be great for them to have their own section. However this probably was not the best place to post such a question.

I'm sorry if you felt we were attacking you.
Posted by: Inuyasha

Re: WHAT? - 05/06/05 11:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

kung fu woulf obviously go under the martial arts forum, you don't need a separate forum for that,

Actually yes we do. Kung fu/Gung fu in itself is massive.

Quote:

besides krav maga is different then all those martial arts,

Yes and so is every other martial art out there. No 2 martial arts are the same, some may be similar but they are still different.

Quote:

it is better for defending urself and getting to the point

Read the other million posts on this, NO martial art is best! If you personally believe this that is fine, but please don't act like it is a fact.

Quote:

i personally would rather train in krav maga anyday compared to all those other martial arts

That is quite a narrow-minded statement my friend. Hey if you personally like Krav Maga no problem, thats fine with me. But please do not go around making it seem like the best martial art. There are none.

This was not meant as a personal attack to you or anybody who takes Krav Maga. This was simply a question that was made b/c there are probably alot of kung fu/Gung fu practitioners on this forum and it would be great for them to have their own section. However this probably was not the best place to post such a question.

I'm sorry if you felt we were attacking you.

Your learning well my young Padiwan!!!
Posted by: RangerG

Re: WHAT? - 05/07/05 04:39 AM

If you want more topics, you only need ask the site admin. I did and this is how Krav got it's own topic. Sometimes just asking a question creates amazing results.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: WHAT? - 05/07/05 04:44 AM

I suspect there will be a kung fu forum soon.

Quote:

i saw krav maga on the news and it looks really good

jaret is obviously an advanced,highly trained,multi-cultured,13 yr old. He saw it on the news!! It must be the ultimate and all other is crap!!

Re: WHAT? - 05/07/05 05:18 AM

Quote:

kung fu woulf obviously go under the martial arts forum, you don't need a separate forum for that, besides krav maga is different then all those martial arts, it is better for defending urself and getting to the point, i personally would rather train in krav maga anyday compared to all those other martial arts

Not better...only different. You should consider all MA styles.

Re: WHAT? - 05/07/05 05:20 AM

Quote:

I suspect there will be a kung fu forum soon.

Quote:

i saw krav maga on the news and it looks really good

jaret is obviously an advanced,highly trained,multi-cultured,13 yr old. He saw it on the news!! It must be the ultimate and all other is crap!!

Youth is wasted on the young...so is idealisim. Time and age tend to correct that.

Re: WHAT? - 05/07/05 12:20 PM

Quote:

If you want more topics, you only need ask the site admin. I did and this is how Krav got it's own topic. Sometimes just asking a question creates amazing results.

Good idea, you know I actually didn't think of that Thanks for the suggestion.