Cool!

Posted by: RangerG

Cool! - 05/05/05 10:27 PM

Now the Krav folks have their own forum!
Posted by: Armed_Man_Piker

Why just Krav Maga? - 05/05/05 11:06 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense to have an all-inclusive "Modern Military Combatives Forum" instead? In other words, one which covered not only Krav Maga, but also the Russian Systema, British Defendu, the USMC "Biddle System" of knife fighting, etc.?
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: Cool! - 05/06/05 01:26 AM

Krav Maga folks? How many do you suppose that is? Five or ten maybe? I predict this to be right up there with Daito Ryu. SHEEESH!
We have 8400 members. I've only seen 4 or 5 krav magers.Gee,have fun. :jealous:
Posted by: -Kagemusha-

Re: Cool! - 05/06/05 11:40 AM

Yeah, agreed. It's cool that they have this thread if this is just the first of many to be added, but if this is the only one added,then...crap. Of course, its not up to me. It's up to the people that own this site.

I can say one thing, at least this will further increase my knowledge of a MA that I've been unable to find much info about...who's to say how long that will last though.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: Cool! - 05/06/05 04:15 PM

All I did was send an email to the site administrator and ask for a Krav section. If it flys, great.. If not, at least I tried. It is also a better place to discuss the merits or lack thereof as perceived by both students and instructors of Krav and other forms, rather than in threads in other topic titles.

I am as much an advocate of Krav, as others are of their forms. I hope that we can all be civil and honorable. I do understand that masters of other forms consider Krav to be less than a serious form. I guess we will agree to disagree on that point.