Traditional shaolin weapons 4 sale?

Posted by: BigWiggly

Traditional shaolin weapons 4 sale? - 06/20/09 01:43 PM

Hey everyone, Ok, now I know this is going to seem random or odd, but... I need to find a good site or seller of the standard 73 shaolin weapons, price is not a big issue as long as it is of good quality, not only for training but practical use. Mostly just need standard 9 ring/standard broadswords, kwans, w&f wheels, whip swords, chain whips, spades, daggers, hook swords ect... you get the point. I dont want pansy cheap wobbly wushu weapons. and possibly a good quality gi.

ps. The need for real weapons is my own, i dont care if it's not "practical" in todays society.

Thanks for any help!
Posted by: DeadlyKnuckles

Re: Traditional shaolin weapons 4 sale? - 06/20/09 03:00 PM

For those that may be willing to recommend a site, it's usually a good idea to give some background of yourself.

Such as, what martial art do you currently train in and how long have you been training? And if possible, who's your teacher?

And what practical use, in this day in age, do you have for any of the weapons you've listed?

And why did you create a second thread asking the same thing?

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/s...=0#Post16029212
Posted by: BigWiggly

Re: Traditional shaolin weapons 4 sale? - 06/20/09 10:27 PM

first off, i would the reason ive posted 2 threads is because id like for more people to see this, some may not look into the chinese martial art section and see my post.

second, the reason for practical use is not necessary for me to spell out to anyone, i want real weapons to practice with, get over it.

third, i study many techniques of the northern and southern animal styles and i would prefer to leave my teacher and school anonymous.

i figured i gave a good amount of information on the weapons that i desire, obviously traditional shaolin, i even give examples. i dont care if you dont want real weapons or practice weapons, but i do, so just leave it at that.