Whats this?

Posted by: e34me

Whats this? - 09/01/05 11:09 PM

Heh, I know most of you are probaly going to think I am wondering about an X-Men fasioned weapon, but I am not wondering about this due to thoes movies.

A weapon thats just a blade strapped to your wriste, extending about 9 inches past your knuckels, what would this be? Is it an actual weapon used in MA? Are they rare/overused? Are they legal? (Lol)

Thanks, E3.
Posted by: butterfly

Re: Whats this? - 09/01/05 11:58 PM

Ask questions that have to do with martial arts, not fantasy and not for some pseudo-illicit activity.

Dude, your posts are lacking in martial arts qualifications and are aimed at some sort of fantastical sense of MA use.

If you want to learn about martial arts, get involved in a martial arts class and study for 20-30 years. It's simple really.

-B
Posted by: webby

Re: Whats this? - 09/02/05 12:52 PM

wat he said^^^^^^^
Posted by: paradoxbox

Re: Whats this? - 09/02/05 03:06 PM

In certain old (extinct) schools of ninjutsu they used a form of shuko that resembled freddy crougars 'hand claws' that had 3 or more blades protruding from a wrist/arm strap.

However that has not a lot to do with what you are talking about. Please come back down to earth. This is a martial arts forum, not a fantasy land.
Posted by: Reiki

Re: Whats this? - 09/02/05 05:49 PM

Quote:

In certain old (extinct) schools of ninjutsu they used a form of shuko that resembled freddy crougars 'hand claws' that had 3 or more blades protruding from a wrist/arm strap.

However that has not a lot to do with what you are talking about. Please come back down to earth. This is a martial arts forum, not a fantasy land.

thankyou!

I couldn't have put it better myself.

I've seen pictures of some of these and tekken variants, I'm not into ninjutsu but I'd guess they would be highly illegal in most countries unless in a museum.

Now locking the thread because we are all in the real world and not X-men.