making ur own weapons??

Posted by: webby

making ur own weapons?? - 08/26/05 11:02 AM

hello!! does any1 no how i can make my own weapon?? with house hold objects???? thanks
Posted by: JoelM

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/26/05 11:09 AM

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/15752004/an/0/page/0#15752004
Posted by: Kintama

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/26/05 11:44 AM

you are 12. you don't need to be making weapons. btw...are you really a sho-dan in shotokan? quite an accomplishment for 12.

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/26/05 11:59 AM

i was 12!(13 last month) and if really want ill scan my sho-dan certivicate and send it to u!! ive been doin shotokan for 8 years! i started when i was 5!! and as for making weapons!!! i train in 3 differnt weapons!! and i would like to train in my home made weapon!! lol!!
Posted by: Kintama

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/26/05 01:23 PM

webby!! happy birthday and welcome to the world of being able to go unaccompanied to PG-13 movies!! Forgive me, I had no idea of your mastery!! now that I know your advanced background, I have even less advice than before!! This is because I have almost 0 experience with weapons other than M-16,M-60,45-cal,claymore mines, grenades and LAW rockets!!
As for home-made weapons, I made a spring powered chopstick crossbow that could easily poke an eye out!! cool huh!! lol!!

on topic: Your 13 now...for household weapons, you can now watch the movie and sequels "Home Alone" for ideas!!

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/26/05 04:07 PM

lol!! so instead of gettin my nunchukus and kiking an intrudurs ass, i got to put an ian on top of the door?? no!!! really....have u ever seen the way of the dragon(bruce lee)? did u see when he made the little sharp sticks??!! now...is that posible? or does any1 no how to make things like that?
Posted by: kenposan

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/28/05 11:32 PM

I thought the JKA didn't allow black belts below the age of 18? I assume, then, that your particular school of Shotokan is not a member of the JKA? just curious.
And is this BB a full BB, or a junior one?

And yes, I have made my own weapons at home, it is the final step to becoming a jedi...

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/29/05 03:39 PM

no im not a member of the jka! im a member of the fsk

www.fsk-karate.com
Posted by: coxne

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 08/31/05 02:11 PM

ive made some, not too difficult.
Posted by: meteorhammer

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 12/27/08 03:43 AM

find/buy a nice long rope, not thin like string but not too thick either. it should be the length of you arm span plus height, or so but you can always modify it to whatever the hell you desire.
on one end make a loop that you can quickly slip your wrist into but not so loose it can accidentally slip off.
on the opposite end find something with weight and tie it on. the weight can be up to you in this case but i'd recommend something solid that wont break, no bigger than you fist, and light enough you can maneuver it easily. i have tried various things as meteors such as dollar store bought bouncy balls/golf balls[ouch!] in a bag; small chains, like from a dog collar which work well; wooden balls ect. trial and error.

by the way a meteor hammer is absolutely usless in a crowd with no room to swing it
Posted by: Vennificus

Re: making ur own weapons?? - 01/18/09 10:13 PM

bouncy meteor hammers would scare me D:
they'd be able to attack around corners 0_0