Nunti, Eku.

Posted by: Anonymous

Nunti, Eku. - 02/17/05 11:54 AM

Does anyone know where i could get a good nunti or eku ? Somewhere besides shureido, that is too expensive.

Re: Nunti, Eku. - 02/17/05 12:39 PM

Try this website. They have some very nice weapons, i've seen several that were made by them. including the eiku. http://crane-mountain.com/

Re: Nunti, Eku. - 02/17/05 08:28 PM

Excellent website. This may be just what I am looking for!

Thanks Shuri Dude!

Page
Posted by: Alejandro

Re: Nunti, Eku. - 02/20/05 07:45 PM

I can attest to the superior quality of Crane Mountain's weapons; they have no equal, even Shureido doesn't beat them! I have been doing buisiness with CM for about two years, and have had many great weapons custom made. If you are looking for Eiku specifically, then CM is the right place. Eiku are their specialty; each one signed and numbered. I own one made from black walnut, and it is gorgeous. I highly recommend Crane Mountain!

-Al

Re: Nunti, Eku. - 02/21/05 08:48 AM

Thanks for the endoesement Alejandro!

I am contacting CM today to order 4 Eaku for my students that are beginning to learn its use.

They have been training with a version of an Eaku that was made by a local man for about a year. He really meant well but has no experience with these weapons.

Custom, handcrafted Okinawan weapons truly are an art in themselves. I think that these will make excellent gifts!

Page