What are some footwork drills please?

Posted by: GojuRyuboy13

What are some footwork drills please? - 08/17/05 03:15 AM

Well...............
Posted by: etaks86

Re: What are some footwork drills please? - 08/17/05 01:19 PM

well, there's many ways to train footwork that is somewhat effective. one that some people do is tie their feet together with a rope about shoulder lenth apart so that it forces you to train your footwork when your training but be careful and make something that will stop the rope from burning your skin which in effect can be very hard to heal in places like that also if you do this technic then make sure you do so with safe surroundings you might want to do so on speical padded floor so that if you fall it does not lead to serious injurie and also make sure there's not anything on the floor or in the room that you could fall into or onto and hurt yourself when knocked off balance and always remember that all these things listed could result in injurie sometimes even if done safely so be careful. there's other ways here are somemore, bruce lee besides his own technics also said that jogging and skipping, and things like that help strenthen and train the balance of your legs since you are constantly having you body weight in motion while on your feet and moving. one of the technic that lee used were sidestep and other technics sort of like that one but to much for me to be willing to type in this whole post. so if you want some other technics besides the rope thing and jogging and skipping then look into lee's method's of footwork. i hope i helped you with your footwork or at least gave you some good advice. thanks and i hope you do well with your footwork training.