Posting on the new forum All Read Please

Posted by: Chen Zen

Posting on the new forum All Read Please - 05/14/05 06:13 AM

Chat room abrreviating is not recommended for use here unless you have to do to some language issues. Most often or not most people will not bother to read threads that are written in chat speak and 6 out of ten times that they do respond its to yell at the person using it, therefore I will delete any posts written in this manner. If english is not your native language then you may send me an email so that I can make a list of names so that I dont just trash your post for nothing.

Also debates on whether Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist ever, or if he was a god, or any post along the lines of delirious Bruce worshipping will also be deleted. Smart, factual conversations about the mans ideas or training methods will be left as is but these constant threads over whether he would beat this person or that person, or other irrelevan posting not having to do with JKD will be terminated at my discretion.

Please abide by the rules and have a good time here. Learn something or teach something to others and do so in a respectful manner. Also keep in mind that there are younger students here as well as people of other nationality so be sure that you are aware of who you are addressing when making a post so that we can convey are ideas in a convienient manner for all. Should any problems occur I can be notified by email or private message. Thanks and enjoy
Posted by: Mike_L

Re: Posting on the new forum All Read Please - 06/04/06 08:20 PM

WUT? HA HA just kidding. That guy is fast with his hands, but does he truly have power?