wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done?

Posted by: Anonymous

wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/19/05 05:34 PM

wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? ive never heard of it before wer did u find this out?

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/20/05 01:29 AM

It mentions some in the Tao and you can find it all in various books about him.

Also, I hate the way you type.

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/20/05 03:48 PM

thanx for the information i have the tao book i brought it a few days back. Lol u hate the way i type u shouldnt hate. can u tell me wot cross training is i mean do u know what it is urself?
Posted by: JKogas

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/20/05 05:06 PM

Learn to type properly if you would like anyone here to take you or your questions seriously.

-John

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/21/05 06:46 AM

JKogas dnt tell me wot to do i type the way i wanna type it ant got nothink to do wid u. What are you on about learn how to type i know how to type what am i doing now?
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/21/05 08:35 AM

Good to see you back John.

Look, SOL, its hard to read a choppy post. The reason we dont use chat type here is because it gets tedious to read and decipher. If you want serious replies to your questions then type in normal english. If you dont, then dont. But dont be ugly about it if someone addresses it. Brush it off.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/21/05 02:30 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SOL Martial Arts:
JKogas dnt tell me wot to do i type the way i wanna type it ant got nothink to do wid u. What are you on about learn how to type i know how to type what am i doing now?[/QUOTE]

Ok, so don't learn to type. It was only a suggestion of sorts meant to help you around these parts. Your basica problem is that you wanted me to sugar coat things for you. I was just being honest.

So DON'T type any better or use better grammar, etc. That's your choice, just as it is mine not to take what you have to say seriously.

Chen Zen -

It's good to be back. I know I've been absent for a bit. Too many things going on. I've got a bit more time these days.

Thanks by the way.

-John

[This message has been edited by JKogas (edited 02-21-2005).]

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/21/05 10:14 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SOL Martial Arts:
thanx for the information i have the tao book i brought it a few days back. Lol u hate the way i type u shouldnt hate. can u tell me wot cross training is i mean do u know what it is urself?[/QUOTE]
Cross training in martial arts is taking more than one art. Bruce took things from a lot of sources including western boxing, fencing, and Wing Chun.
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/22/05 12:35 AM

John
Feel Free to Email me anytime . You know the deal. Hope your free time came to you as a good thing. I recently had some free time too. Not the good type but I get around. See ya friend.

Re: wot is this cross training that Bruce Lee supposto of done? - 02/22/05 05:51 AM

Thanx Madrox but i did know that i thought it was a surton way of training it. Thanx for your help anyway.