Bruce Lee

Posted by: Anonymous

Bruce Lee - 02/04/05 04:02 AM

I just wanna know one thing.
Bruce Lee has a lot of books that were written after he died.
The 3 I know and was told they are the best are:
1. The Art of Exppressing the Human Body
2. The Warrior Within
3. Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
I've been told that those books are very helpfull in any Material Art, and if I'm not mistaken, one of them is helpfull to the gym as well.
I learn and Teach Krav Maga (Israeli self defense, which is the best material art known today) for 3 years now.. And I'm very intersted, however, in getting those books.
I've also been told that they exist on the net.
Can anybody help me download them?
I don't think it's nessecary to buy, especially when I'm no certain they exist here (I live in Israel). And I have no problem if they're in english by the way.
Email me if you want me to help and know the address or the place to download them.

rachel192@bezeqint.net

Thanks!

~Aviad

Re: Bruce Lee - 02/04/05 11:35 AM

Careful about words like better or best on these forums, friend.

- Op. Skinny Ninja

Re: Bruce Lee - 02/04/05 06:58 PM

I don't think you can download the WHOLE book. BTW, if you read the Tao of
Jeet Kune Do, I'm pretty sure you'd realize Krav Mega is effective...just not THAT effective. Also are you a guy, (Serious question) you don't have to reply to that in order to satisfy me though.

[This message has been edited by Oozuru (edited 02-04-2005).]

Re: Bruce Lee - 02/05/05 03:04 PM

one thing bro there is no such thing as the best martial art. and i don't think krav maga
is the best either, each MA has its pros and cons.The Art of Exppressing the Human Body, Tao of Jeet Kune Do. yes there both very good books,i bought might from a book store, why not go to amazon.com, i don't think anyone will spend hours scanning them. one question why do you want those books for anyway you said krav maga is the best MA. so you see its not the best MA, other wise you would not be chasing those books, trying to learn new things. i'm not trying to dis you in any way but i think you need to be more open minded.

Re: Bruce Lee - 02/20/05 05:07 PM

What the deal with the Krav Mega being the best martial arts out there today, they no such thinkg as the best martial arts in the world it just all opinion.

Every martial arts style is dangerous and it effectivess depend on the practioner. Every martial arts is good.

taichi