Were can I find a JKD school in South Florida?

Posted by: Anonymous

Were can I find a JKD school in South Florida? - 01/31/05 10:50 PM

I been wanting to get back into Martial Arts for a while and I was looking up some Kung Fu Sights. Out of all the styles I seen and read, JKD is the one that stand out the most for me. But now I can't seem to find a School around here. Does anyone know were I can find a JKD school in South Florida that is close to Hollywood?
Posted by: MAGon

Re: Were can I find a JKD school in South Florida? - 02/02/05 12:57 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ~StRiKeR~:
I been wanting to get back into Martial Arts for a while and I was looking up some Kung Fu Sights. Out of all the styles I seen and read, JKD is the one that stand out the most for me. But now I can't seem to find a School around here. Does anyone know were I can find a JKD school in South Florida that is close to Hollywood?[/QUOTE]

One Dragon Martial Arts
9117 Taft St.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
info@onedragon.com /> 954-443-4183 http://www.onedragon.com/home.shtml
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Were can I find a JKD school in South Florida? - 02/02/05 01:15 PM

MAGon you beat me to it.

Thanks

That's definitly the best place in that region to check out.

Fletch's place I believe is around there as well. I think he teaches publicly but I'm not completely sure of that.

-John
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Were can I find a JKD school in South Florida? - 02/02/05 08:39 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was looking at a place in miami, but that is 35 mins. away from were I live. Taft St. is only 5 mins. away. Thank you I go check it out soon.
Posted by: MAGon

Re: Were can I find a JKD school in South Florida? - 02/03/05 12:37 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JKogas:
MAGon you beat me to it.

Thanks

That's definitly the best place in that region to check out.

Fletch's place I believe is around there as well. I think he teaches publicly but I'm not completely sure of that.

-John
[/QUOTE]

I told ya I'd researched them when I asked you for feedback on where to cross train.
I wish they were close enough to be practical for me. It looks like they train the way I'm looking for. Oh, well. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/frown.gif[/IMG]