seeking traditional m.a. training in Calgary

Posted by: Anonymous

seeking traditional m.a. training in Calgary - 02/03/05 08:54 AM

i am seeking training in the traditional- matial arts forms such as ninjitsu prefered, secondly would be jujitsu, and then jeet kun do this is not traditional however it does contain many highbrids of other martial arts. i am obviously willing to pay for instruction and i am devoted to learning the traditional non americanised, and original form of martial arts they are the best and most effective. however it has been some time since i have had one one or class traing, (have maintained myself in training with the knowledge i have) the reason is i will not accept training from just anyone. i have had offers from national champions to train me but what realy intrest me is the original traditional forms of martial arts. often it takes less movement and energy in these methods to accomplish a task. in a situation when you are one against many this is an acceptable style to train in. if anyone knows of someone or is willing to me themselves please let me know. i am currently residing in calgary and am determined to find the right teacher. and perhaps a teacher will find the right student...