Learn 11 pro boxing lessons right here...

Posted by: Anonymous

Learn 11 pro boxing lessons right here... - 12/12/04 05:45 PM

Professional Boxing Lessons (11) right here in this this Forum at... Practice Fighting/Competition

(Lessons where posted on december 12th 04)
Posted by: senseilou

Re: Learn 11 pro boxing lessons right here... - 12/12/04 07:26 PM

I want to personally thank whoever it was that took the time to do this. The time put in must have been amazing. I am on the posts alot and don't know if I would have gone to that much trouble. Its on a subject that is very dear to me as I like to learn as much as I can about striking. One can modify the stances a bit, and make the information personalized. I want to offer my sincere appreciation for the rouble and time somebody took to share this information. I have printed off and will have each of my students read this valuable piece of information. Thanks again

Re: Learn 11 pro boxing lessons right here... - 12/20/04 03:12 PM

Jesse Rodrigez is the man you'll be wanting to thank Senseilou.

The lessons are part of a 14hr video which were the the first lessons ever to be advertised in the boxing magazine 'The Ring'.
Im not 100% but the person who is responsible trained the world champion Joes Torres.

Jesse is very helpull and he is always willing to give advice through email.A genuine guy.

Re: Learn 11 pro boxing lessons right here... - 12/24/04 09:26 PM

Thank you Thank you Thank you [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: Learn 11 pro boxing lessons right here... - 01/12/05 09:54 PM

ahh

many thanks