?????? Dojo's Canton, Ohio ??????

Posted by: Anonymous

?????? Dojo's Canton, Ohio ?????? - 11/02/04 04:30 PM

Hello, if u cant tell by the title i am looking for a school (dojo) in Canton, Ohio. Specificaly bujinkan or ninpo please if you know one of attend a martial arts school based on shinobi techniques or ninpo techniques please post or contact me at "sasuke8995@yahoo.com"
THanx in advance.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: ?????? Dojo's Canton, Ohio ?????? - 11/03/04 02:16 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mastersasuke911:
Hello, if u cant tell by the title i am looking for a school (dojo) in Canton, Ohio. Specificaly bujinkan or ninpo please if you know one of attend a martial arts school based on shinobi techniques or ninpo techniques please post or contact me at "sasuke8995@yahoo.com"
THanx in advance.
[/QUOTE]

Contact the sensei at www.cobd.net - Columbus, OH

He may be able to tell you if there is one near you. But, I will be honest and say that I have not heard of one in that area.

Happy Training!
Posted by: Lo C'hi

Re: ?????? Dojo's Canton, Ohio ?????? - 11/11/04 10:45 AM

I am surprised that you have not heard of or are not considering Stephen Hayes Quest schools since they have 4 schools in Ohio. They have a very informative website at www.skhquest.com, and in regards to your other post regarding hand seals they are having an intensive 2 day seminar this weekend which includes that topic. More info on the seminar at http://www.skhquest.com/Events/. Check it out if you can.
regards.
Al