Dirty street tricks...

Posted by: Anonymous

Dirty street tricks... - 09/24/04 03:12 PM

I wouldent call them dirty but. there prety damaging as far as kicks and punches.

The first is the toe kick as, usualy, all street sutuations you have your shoes on. first you exicute a regular round house according to your MA exept have the point of the toe part of your shoe, stabbing them, making hard pointy area of contact. aim for the ribs and below. very painfull.
It seems that this is slower than the standard round house.

The other thing is more like a cheep shot because it takes both your hands, slow, range sucks and leaves you open with the exeption of having alot of weight and inertia behind it.
Take your dominate hand and cup it around the fist so that your fingers are on top of your Knuckles. strike downwards or sideways as like swinging a base ball bat hitting with the heel of your fist. Its most effective On the side of the head and when ther head is lower than your waist

coments...

eny other tricks...
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/24/04 10:06 PM

Whether I hit you with a round kick using my toes or shin-it will hurt.

Any clown you can hit with the double fist thingy you shouldn't be fighting in the first place. They are obviously mental handicapped, or whatever the current politicaly correct term is now days.
Beating on mentaly deficient or damaged people is just plain wrong!!!!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: otobeawanker

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/30/04 05:12 AM

For the street, theres only one word you need to know when it comes to fighting.

G - groin
E - eyes
T - throat

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/06/04 01:02 PM

I disagree, otobeawanker. In my experience, you should never go for the groin first. The rule of thumb for street fights is that the opponent can't fight what he/she can't see. Clouding or disrupting the vision of your opponent gives you the best advantage for retreat or victory.

Going for the groin will only enrage an attacker, and it is not effective on those attackers that may be drugged.

Good luck on the streets!

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/06/04 07:13 PM

I would take the time to reply, but I already did here:
http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000431.html

Meh, I like that word. It's an exclamation, but very neutral.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/07/04 01:41 PM

hey, nekogami13 V2.0 I agree you can rarly hit someone with the double fist thingy and I wouldent try it if there Aware, They have eye contace with me and there in the fighting stance. The chances are very slim of hitting him unless
1.) some how he loses sight of you for a second.
2.) or if hes on the ground.(but id rather kick him)
3.) there already weak.

(PS. I dont beat up retards)