Need a low-priced way of learning

Posted by: Anonymous

Need a low-priced way of learning - 05/08/04 07:38 PM

Im have been very interested in Martial Arts for a long time. Sadly i dont have enough money to join a dojo. I have some people that i can spar with but thats all. I need some advice on how to learn how to learn any style for a low price. Plz someone help me!
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: Need a low-priced way of learning - 05/09/04 06:15 AM

Where are you based?
Sharon

Re: Need a low-priced way of learning - 05/09/04 05:59 PM

try this website: http://letsgettraining.bizland.com
they have a great learning from home program and are reletively cheap. Drop me a line at my website and let me know what you think; www.sbstore.sales.mpoinfo.net
go under "contact us"
check out our selection of vitamins why you are there, they are the best on the market.
Posted by: otobeawanker

Re: Need a low-priced way of learning - 05/25/04 05:52 AM

Well do you want to learn martial arts or do you want to be a good fighter?

Thats the first question.

Re: Need a low-priced way of learning - 07/05/04 04:31 PM

There are nonprofit schools out there, they are just hard to find amongst all of the disgusting bastardization of the martial arts by the commercial world. My association is nonprofit. We charge $20 per month and that is on a month by month basis. No contracts, no obligations. You come and train if you wanna learn, if you don't come, you don't pay. We even teach some people for free if they have financial problems. In martial arts, the quote "you get what you pay for" doesn't always apply. In fact, it is sometimes the opposite. Advice: sign no contracts. Look up non-profit schools in your area. They are often hard to find, since they don't advertise since that actually contradicts the principle of modesty in the martial arts, but you just have to look. If ya let me know where ya are I might can help you.
Posted by: Yojimbo558

Re: Need a low-priced way of learning - 07/05/04 07:55 PM

Hi psbp,

Just out of curiosity, are you actually short of cash in terms of lessons...or is it a matter of prioritizing what you want to do?

I've run into a few people who've wanted either free or practically free training because they spend money they could have used on training on other things they like to do like skiing etc.

If this is the case, it simply comes down to a matter of what activities are more important to you.

Eric