My Workout

Posted by: Anonymous

My Workout - 01/11/05 09:33 PM

I laugh when I read the way some people actually think they can gain true combat strentgh by lifting little iron lumps. The ancient Norsemen used hard physical labor and combat training to make their muscle and sinew cat quick and hard as steel.

This now is MY workout:

Mon:
Heavy sword practice L/R sides
Axe swinging 2 handed
Iron beam carry = beam weighs 400lbs carried for 1/2 mile

Wed:
Swiming in the ocean, summer or winter
Running on the beach in full armor
spear practice: spear weighs 100lbs

Fri:
ditch digging : dig a 9' deep ,5 foot diameter ditch

There it is.That is how a true warrior trains. Forget HIT . Forget the sissy sport of Olympic lifting. Train like me and you will be a man to be feared

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 12:03 AM

Pfft, that kindof training is for girls. Full armor? you should be wearing two suits of armor... oh some sort! Also make sure your iron girder is 800 lbs, it has been shown that even a 15 year old catholic school girl can lift 600lbs, therefor a trained warrior like you can at LEAST do 800lbs if not that means your a girl....
I give up.

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 06:57 AM

Hah! I wrestle a full grown adult grizzly to the death first thing in the a.m. before i've had my bowl of prunes.
Then I go downtown and accost store mannequins and complain about the bus service.
After the Wiggles show and before my afternoon nap I usually drag an Abrams tank around the back yard.
Then I have a quick round of 9000 man kumite and eat some corn chips......

Hah!
Tom

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 07:17 AM

Prunes?

You're lucky, we're only allowed to eat rocks after training!

When I get back from a 17 hour shift down the Mine, I have to catch dinner for my family, which usualy consists of ostrich and pitbull terrier steaks.

Then I start my training.

I bench presses OAP's (3 x 20 reps), and run for a few hundred miles and back with honey smeared on my backside so a panther chases me.

I wish life was more of a challenge though.

Mark.

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 09:29 AM

Man, im such a wuss, I better step it up a bit, and stop eating "Food" and being hardcore and eating rocks and dirt. That must be where the real nutrition is.

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 10:00 AM

Damn right.

Mark.
Posted by: WADO

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 11:46 AM

I want to see the 400lb beam carried for 1/2 mile, that would be about the same weight world strongest man champions carry for 50meters. Swinging a heavy axe or sword will help you if you intend to fight with those weapons.

Re: My Workout - 01/12/05 11:51 AM

Remember the famous roman legionare who said, those fool norsemen swing their big swords around their heads compensating for something and we take our tiny gladius and jab it in their groin and ribs from below.

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 02:28 AM

Wussy workout!!
Here's mine!!!
I pull my truck to work with my pierced buttcheeks 29 miles everyday.
I switched the water in the atlantic with the pacific in less than 2 months with 5 gallon buckets hanging from my earlobes( no sweat)
Then I walked the ocean floor from Florida to Cuba and held my breath the whole way.
I'm a viking,I'm a viking.I hang upside down in central park. I make retarded posts like a troll NO WAY AM I A LOSERRR!!!!!

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 09:28 AM

HAR HAR HAR HAR!
Posted by: UKfightfreak

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 10:28 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GODHAND5406:
I laugh when I read the way some people actually think they can gain true combat strentgh by lifting little iron lumps. The ancient Norsemen used hard physical labor and combat training to make their muscle and sinew cat quick and hard as steel.

This now is MY workout:

Mon:
Heavy sword practice L/R sides
Axe swinging 2 handed
Iron beam carry = beam weighs 400lbs carried for 1/2 mile

Wed:
Swiming in the ocean, summer or winter
Running on the beach in full armor
spear practice: spear weighs 100lbs

Fri:
ditch digging : dig a 9' deep ,5 foot diameter ditch

There it is.That is how a true warrior trains. Forget HIT . Forget the sissy sport of Olympic lifting. Train like me and you will be a man to be feared
[/QUOTE]

If it really floats your boat, go for it.

But if you want to improve rational training is much more efficient and consumes less of your time.

If this type of training makes you feel good go for it, but you are only really training your ego.

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 02:04 PM

All of you are lucky, I have to carry nine abrams tanks, while running 150 miles, then I have to jump off of 75 foot cliffs (some how surviving). I'm not allowed to eat anything, but an ounce of dirt. Then I have to throw ten trucks while standing on one foot an touching my eye using my other hand. After that I only get 5 minutes of sleep before I have to do it all over again.

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 02:12 PM

Sutebanu - You don't know you're born. Your life sounds so easy. Sigh...back on the rack.

Mark.

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 03:31 PM

Instead of swiming in the ocean then running on the beach in full armor, try running on the beach then swimming in the ocean in full armor.

Re: My Workout - 01/17/05 03:44 PM

How about swimming on the beach and running on the ocean in full armor?

Re: My Workout - 01/22/05 07:15 PM

All we eat is dirt, all we sleep is the moments we catch while juggling abram tanks on everest. Ah life, so simple these days.

Re: My Workout - 01/30/05 07:33 PM

eating rocks and dirt you fools!

Re: My Workout - 02/06/05 10:18 PM

I think i can honostly say this is the dumbest thread ive ever seen im my life, and godhand you are and idiot.